Chapter 21

Chapter - 21

Location - Malhotra Mansion - 6 Am

Manik was already awake and was doing his favorite activity - clapping his eyes on his wife - admiring her beauty and drinking the serenity that soothed and calmed every cell of his body. He was softly caressing her visage with his fingers and dropping a kiss on every feature of her pretty phiz - making her smile in sleep. He observed her breaths were deep and heavy indicating that she was sound asleep - and Nandini slept so thoroughgoingly only when she would be worn-out. Getting Nandini worked up due to whatever reason - would be the last thing Manik could let happen and if by chance - it did - he would do every possible thing to revivify her. He knew her fragile body was too much enervated because of the Marriage arrangements - and just sleeping wasn't a solution. He picked up his phone and silently messaged someone and smiled on getting a reply a few minutes later which meant his work was done. He again turned to Nandini and began - nuzzling her neck and brushing his lips on her skin - breathing in her sweet smell - his most favorite way of waking her up and her most liked way of being waken up -  every dawn. An immediate rush of blood in her cheeks - colored them in red - feeling him close as skin to herself and her lips twitched into a lovely smile. Still in the process of coming out from the land of Nod - she entwined herself around him for a cuddly morning teddy bear hug and he happily engulfed her in one. She muttered a sugary Good Morning against his shoulder and instantly got it back with a My Babyadded to it. They pulled apart and he said, pecking her lips How is my chotu baby this morning? She burrowed herself in his warmth like a newborn does to its mother and replied Baby is feeling cold. Want Papa's hug. He kissed her cheek and wrapped the duvet around them after making her lie over himself and en-sheathing her in a hug. She lifted her face and rested it on his - joining their foreheads and brushing her nose with his - stroking his face with her thumb cupping it in her hands and said I Love You - A Little More This Morning. Saying this she sucked his lips mushily and then he replied, kissing her back I Love You More Baby! She smiled and began playing with him - doodling on his face and ruffling his hair - and he too joined his baby - biting her finger when it stopped on his lips and tickling her time and again. After a sweet short toying time - the kids got a little serious and without a warning - Manik flipped, taking her beneath him and fused his lips with hers for a morning kiss to which she responded instantaneously. Breathless, they drew back - and then Nandini said, raking his hair Lets Go Manik! Its already 6:30 - Sab jaag gaye honge. He sat up straight and helped her too in doing so and replied Hmm! Baby tum neeche jao - Mujhe by Block The Ads"> Office ka thoda sa kaam hai! Woh finish karke I will join you. She nodded and then moved downstairs - after getting freshened up to find the entire Mansion hushed - so quiet that she was able to hear the unhurried flow of morning breeze - which connoted that every body were still snoozing. She thought of going back to the room but she din't want to distract him from work  - so she decided to stay back and sip some morning coffee in the Garden. She entered the kitchen, quickly prepared a Cup of java for herself and strolled towards the Garden Area along with some wafers to munch alongwith. 

When near to the bower - she saw Veebha already there enjoying some lone aurora time with herself - gawping the dewy blossoms that spread in their lavish Garden. Nandini's morning greeting brought her out of the trance and they exchanged smiles. Nandini seated beside her on the adjacent chair - both of them quite excited on finally getting some time to talk to each other. An awkward silence - the one that happens when two strangers are put together - filled the air and after a couple of minutes of hesitating, Veebha spoke - breaking the quietude So Nandini! We never talked - but I know you must be having bits of information about me. But I seriously don't know anything about you except for the fact that My best friend is crazily in Love with you. So there is a dire need for me to know much about you. You know your stubborn husband din't tell me anything about you because I din't attend your marriage. Nandini supped a sip to hide the blush that crept on her face on his mere mention and replied, smilingly Oh! I am so Sorry for that. As a compensation - I am here now to answer all your questions - Shoot with as many you want. And do tell me about yourself also. We never talked much about you. And then both started catechizing each other and soon gelled up - eased and comforted in each other's company - laughing sharing  experiences - mostly schooling encounters of Manik that were narrated by Veebha and heard by Nandini.