Chapter 44 (part 2)

Chapter - 44

Part - Two

Location - Malhotra Mansion
Shona! Abhi Baby kitna bada hai hamara? I mean kya uske haath pair develop hogaye hain? Manik asked caressing Nandini's belly; in a choked emotional yet excited tone while lying beside her on the bed. Nandini smiled seeing the sparkle of utmost Love; Love of a Father; in his eyes and feeling the distinctive element of overwhelm - ness and joy in his voice and then replied softly, ruffling his hair with one hand and entwining the other one with his Nahi Mani! Abhi toh Baby bohot chota sa hai. Ek chotey se seed ke jitna. He mumbled an Oh! under his breath and then said, leaning down to her tum and after planting a love laced and dipped kiss on her belly button Hello Princess! I know aap Daddy ko abhi sun nahi saktey per still I am saying that I Love You. And I am already missing you. Be safe and Please come soon! Delight and ecstasy trickled down from the corners of Nandini's eyes in guise of tears; on tuning onto his touchy - feely words and witnessing the most beauteous sight that could ever be; at least for every woman; of her Man talking to and expressing his Love for his unborn Child with sheer rapture. Blinking away his own sweet tears; he put on his; her best - loved; charming smile and said, engulfing her in his arms and after brushing off her tears with his lips This feeling is just out of the world Nandini. I always felt ke jo main Aarav ke liye feel karta hoon wohi fatherly Love hai but I was wrong. It something beyond bliss Nandini. Expecting a baby; who is my own blood; the symbol of our Love; jisper completely hamara right hoga; is something that any mere emotion or even a group of them can't explain. Rapt by his words and lost in his euphoric deep eyes; she cupped his cheek and asked, even though being more than aware and in fact, well versed with the answer; probably because of her fondness for the way he admitted Tum Baby se bohot pyaar karte ho na? He entangled his hand with hers; burrowing her into his chest and answered smilingly in simple and sincere words Haan! And you know why? Because she is us; tum aur main. I already love her to the moon and back. She will be so small na; her hands and legs will be so teeny weeny. She will be sleeping on my shoulder. Main na humesha ussey apne paas rakhunga. Close ekdum. Koi bhi cheez ko ussey harm karne ni dunga. She will be our Princess. Oh! Nandini. I am so impatient for her. The heart inside her chest that had been heavy because of the sentimental conversation now became buoyant and light in high spirits as the felicity; for some unknown rational; doubled and she felt her own excitement brooding at an uncontrollable speed on hearing his plans and on seeing the crystal clear picture of their cheerful and blessed future in his eyes. He then; moved closer to her face and added earnestly, staring into her twinkling eyes But you should also know ke I Love You more. Tumse zyada kisiko pyaar karna mere bas mein hi nahi hai. Chahey woh hamara baby hi kiun na ho. Looking intently and deep into his eyes; she jerked him closer holding his collar and then muttered gruffly against his lips in a smokey voice You better don't even think about or dare doing that Mr. Malhotra! You know right? I can share everything but you. He smirked at her bold and seductive step; something he was himself crazy about; and then not wasting any other second, he captured her anticipating lips with his for a heated and fervid kiss.

The kiss was supposed to be an eternal one; of their special kind; but couldn't as a loud and wild knock cum thud on the door came breaking their decadence. Reluctantly pulling away; they straightened themselves and then mumbling harmless curses and maledictions to whoever unexpected and uninvited was on the door; as Chacha - Chachi and Rishabh were off to Mangalore for fetching their required belongings; Manik moved towards the door and opened it only to get mercilessly shoved aside by the hyper - thrilled gang of their friends who by all words and meaning; barged into the room and directly towards the bed where Nandini was sitting whilst exclaiming a stretched and deafening 'Hello!' Considering her health; they gave Nandini poh - lite hugs one by one; unlike the regular times when all four would just pounce on her together; and then Cabir asked, holding Nandini's tummy with gentle hands Apko bhi hello Baby! How are you? I am .. The poor Uncle's introduction segment was butchered before it could even get properly kick - started as the action - packed and ever wait - haters Mukti and Alya plunged him off the bed and straight into an already vexed Manik's arm; and themselves took his place and began with their intro; completely disregarding the black looks of the just - manhandled Man (pun intended).