Chapter 43

Chapter - 43

Location - Malhotra Mansion

Jhatak kar zulf jab tum tauliye se baarishein azaad karti ho; Accha lagta hai! Manik sang like a total new in town Majnu after coming out of the bathroom on seeing Nandini standing in their balcony and drying her wet hair with the towel. She blushed profusely with her kind of shy smile at his never ending romance; an attribute she loved to Pluto and back; but hiding it; she rolled her eyes and replied impishly Sudhar jayiye Mr. Malhotra! Ab aap daddy banney waley hain. Beholding her morning beauty and melting in it like a pillar of salt in rain; he walked towards her whilst engaging her mischief - filled eyes with his passionate ones; causing them to gradually turn mousy and making her weak in her knees. The blush she had just shrugged off instantly crept back to her cheeks; this time in a more darker and deeper shade; as he gently and effortlessly lifted her off the ground; cohering her fresh rose - like and lithe form with his dripping bare torso; and kissed her softly under the soothing shade of her damp silken tresses whilst breathing in her heavenly fragrance. Her hands balled up in his soaked hair on their accord to ruffle them and she smiled against his lips; on feeling the ticklish heat of his body transferring into hers and also on the way she fit perfectly in his frame; like the other half of a two piece puzzle; and then responded to his sweetest torture with equal fervor. The kiss was gloriously tender and slow yet so much intense that she clung onto his toughness for support in the dizzy swaying world around her and then suddenly realizing her delicate condition; he broke apart before they run out of oxygen and she smiled perceiving his gesture.

Joining his forehead with hers; he cupped her cheek with one hand while holding her securely with the other and said huskily; caressing the curve of her cheekbone with his thumb What makes you think ke I will lessen romancing with you just because I am going to be a Daddy. Na-ah! No matter what; even if I become a GrandPa; then also I will love you like this and turn you into a tomato. I can never get enough of you ever. Saying this he put her down and kissed her red cheeks warmly and then playing along; she muffled her arms around his neck and replied, shinning up on his feet and brushing his jaw line with her lips Just like I can't get enough of you. She paused and then continued; slithering her hands on his muscles and tracing his chiseled abs seductively and smirking sensing him shudder under her touch But Mr. Malhotra! Daddy's aren't supposed to be so hot. You should stop looking so sinfully sexy all the time. You know there are great chances of me loosing myself around you and what if this happens when we would have our baby around? Ghalat impression padega na. Returning her favor with triple interest, he mildly jerked her more closer; nullifying the already negligible distance; and whispered in her ear, sedately sliding his fingers up and down her spine and smiling feeling her quiver Don't you worry about that Mrs. Malhotra! Just take a step ahead and I will lead you to privacy. Am all and only yours. The hue that painted her face due to the thick red blood that slooshed upto her cheeks was crimson enough to put even the color Maroon on shame but fortunately or unfortunately; for Manik; it was one of those out of the common gold dust like moments when she would instinctively become a coquettish wife and flirt the hell out of him by heaping those rare and true praises on his well - knit and sculpted physique while acting all sensuous and so; instead of getting all inhibited like usual and despite having a hard time with his proximity; she nibbled his earlobe that drove a hiss from him and spoke gutturaly Only mine. And you don't need to lead me; I know how to get my work done. For a change; like those unaccustomed and recherche times that came correspondingly with her brazen behavior; Manik was flushing pink and gnawing at the poor lower lip of his but at the end of the day he is a Man; a swashbuckling virile stud having an aesthetic belle as his wife; and being that himself, he dusted off the ground; cohering her fresh rose - like and lithe form with his dripping bare torso; and kissed her softly under the soothing shade of her damp silken tresses whilst breathing in her heavenly fragrance. Her hands balled up in his soaked hair on their accord to ruffle them and she smiled against his lips; on feeling the ticklish heat of his body transferring into hers and also on the way she fit perfectly in his frame; like the other half of a two piece puzzle; and then responded to his sweetest torture with equal fervor. The kiss was gloriously tender and slow yet so much intense that she clung onto his toughness for support in the dizzy swaying world around her and then suddenly realizing her delicate condition; he broke apart before they run out of oxygen and she smiled perceiving his gesture.