Chapter 6

Please buddy me for the PMs.

Happy Reading!

Chapter - 6

Location - Beach

After a while, ManBir returned with ice - creams and distributed them. Manik came and stood beside Nandini, who was sitting on the table, holding her waist. All of them started eating ice - cream using their fingers - inspired by Nandini. Manik relished her expressions as she enjoyed the ice - cream and also fed him with her finger. Nandini was licking Ice - cream and Manik was ogling at her. Nandini was well aware of his gaze on herself and was blushing all the time. She loved it when he watched her like that - his eyes full of love and reverence. Cabir was quietly observing the love birds - his staring and her blushing. He smirked evilly and said looking at Manik, bringing him out of Nandini world Yaar Manik! Tu Nandini ko aise ghoor kiun raha hai? Bola tha na maine ke tu bhi icecream lele - tab toh nahi li - ab bechari ko Nazar kiun lagaraha hai. Uske pet me dard hoga. Everyone chuckled and Manik rolled his eyes and replied Chup kar! Main ice cream ko nahi dekhraha tha. Main toh .. Cabir raised his eyebrows and said mockinglyLet me continue. Tu Nandini ko ghur raha tha hai na? Abey Romeo ! Kitna dekhega usey. Hum bore hogaye hain tum dono ko aise dekh dekh kar. Jab dekho apna kuchi - kuchi shuru kardete ho. Mujhe to darr hai kahin mujhe diabetes na hujaye tum dono ke kuchi - kuchi se. Manik sighed and riposted in his all time famous attitude with a smirk Yeh diabetes wali theory tab kaha gayab hoti hai jab tu Navya ke saath hota hai haan? Bada aya mujhey bolne wala. He then turned towards Nandini and pulled her closer gripping her waist and continued And its not my fault completely. She is so beautiful that I can't seem to take my eyes off her. Nandini looked at him from under her lashes and smiled shyly. Cabir raised his hands in defeat and said Okay fine! I give up. Per ab tum dono phirse shuru mat hojana. Yahan per bohot sari nazrein hain humpe. And some girls just can't stop themselves from clicking our photos. Nandini freed herself from Manik's hold, still blushing and Manik too straightened himself as sparing a private moment between him and Nandini to the public was the last thing he wanted.

Cabir then looked around the beach and told Nandini Waise Nandini! Iss Manik se pyaar karke tumne apne kitne dushman paida karliye tumhe pata hai. Har fangirl tumhe jealousy aur hatred wali aankhon se dekhti hain. Tumhe bura nahi lagta? Nandini smiled and rejoinder-ed Ismein bura lagne wali kya baat hai Cabir - Unlog ke jalne se ya mujhe hate karne se kya farq padta hai. And its a unqiue feeling for me. Jisko saari duniya pana chahti hai, woh mera hai. And if being with him makes the world my enemy - I don't mind - because his love is all worth it. She finished and looked at Manik devotingly. He smiled affectionately and dropped a kiss on her temple. Cabir was impressed by her thoughts and praised her.

Chucking the talks, they decided to take a walk on the beach and have some fun. They went near water and started playing with it, splashing water and dipping each other in water and clicking pictures. Their Fans were dying to capture the pictures but Cabir politely requested them not to, as it was a family moment and they din't want it to become public. After having an ebullient and mirthful time playing and reveling with each other, they decided to have lunch in a nearby hotel. After finishing their lunch, they moved into the villa and retired to their rooms to take a short Nap, before gathering for a bonfire that Nandini had arranged for the night.

Once in room, MaNan got freshened up and lay down on the bed in each other's arms with Nandini lying over him resting her head on his chest. Manik was telling her about something when she remembered about the ice cream incident with the children and about the kiss that he owes her. She hurriedly sat on him and without giving him a chance, leaned down and kissed him, sucking his lips slowly with all the love she had for him. He was shocked at first but reciprocated back. The kiss grew passionate and Manik flipped their positions while kissing her and supped them harder and she requited back with equal fervor. They broke the kiss and Manik looked at her questioningly and she replied You forgot? You owed me this. He recalled her words and smiled. He pecked on her lips and upturned themselves - getting back to their earlier posture. Manik was stroking her hair lightly while talking and she was silently listening to him and doodling on his chest.