Chapter 41

Chapter - 41

Location - Malhotra Mansion

True is the saying; new days bring newer hopes and each day the infinities expand into greater ones; moments change and so does your  destiny. Never mark any day; any hour; any minute or any second as the best or worst; because you have no idea what fate has in store for you. Just be happy and happiness will be all that you will get; smile and reasons would themselves knock hard at your doorstep; all ready and dying to get into your little space.

Wese Nandini! Tu wapas kabse hospital join karrahi hai? Aur kitne din ki leave baki hai? Cabir inquired; as they all sat gathered on the dining table for the breakfast; which was more of a healthy, chirpy and full family banter and repartee with loads and loads of light - hearted moments. Nandini served Manik another Paratha and replied, while feeding an all  ready to go school Aarav Umm! Abhi full two weeks ki leave baki hai. Actually woh camp ke 14 days; they are getting counted as my working days aur since; leave ke time maine service ki toh abhi wapas join karne mein time hai. Cabir let out an Oh! and then said, crossing the fork and spoon in his plate; indicating that he was done with his meal Lucky You haan! Wese lucky hum bhi they itne din se par Gross! Aaj se wapas we have to get back on our job. He then turned to Manik, who was busy in giving nudges to Nandini to eat along and added; tapping on his shoulder to seek sidetrack his attention from Nandini to himself Tujhe yaad hai na Manik? We have so many meetings lined up today with the labels. Manik sighed as his mind quickly read out the to - do list of the day for him; a schedule which was hell - jam packed and then he replied Haan Yaar! But before that I have some conferences waiting for me. Kuch documents pe signatures bhi deni hai. Dhruv then jumped in the convo and suggested Labels ke appointments afternoon mein set hain. Toh ek kaam kartey hain. Hum chaaron jaker reviewing karlenge aur tu office ka kaam khatm karke ajana. Is that cool? Manik gave his consent to the idea with a nod and then Cabir said; taking Aarav in his arms and walking out of the dining hall Okay then! I will drop Aarav and see you guys at the studio. Bye Everyone! See you soon. Saying this; he exited with Aarav; followed by Fab 3 after receiving toodle - oos from the one's who would be staying back.

Bohot zyada kaam hain? Main saath mein chalker help kardun? Nandini offered her help while buttoning his tuxedo; and he replied smilingly, pulling her closer by waist Kaam toh hain per I will manage. Tum rest karo. Aur tum theek ho na baby? You look pale. Kal raat bohot sataya na maine? Tired ho tum?Muffling her arms around his neck, she shinned up on his feet and answered I won't lie to you Manik. Thakan toh hai; per for sure kal raat ki wajah se nahi. In fact na; do teen din se hi thakawat horahi hai. And this piece of gen was enough to freak the hell out of Manik and he asked in a fretful tone, cupping her face Jaan tumne pehle kiun nai bataya? Aur main pata nahi kya karraha tha! How can I not see this? I am so .. He was abruptly shushed by a peck from  Nandini and then she spoke, while easing the pucker formed between his brows with her thumb Relax Mani! Main bilkul theek hoon. Weather change horaha hai na; shayad uski wajah se. Chalo ab tum jaldi se jao aur phir mere paas wapas ajao. I am already missing you. Heaving a sigh on getting assured by her; he smiled and kissed her softly and briefly as her lips were already sore and then replied; pulling apart Mujhe aaney mein late hoga baby. Aur shayad main call bhi nahi karsakunga. But promise me; ke you will rest. Kabhi kabhi lazy hona acchi baat hai. Koi tumhe punish nahi karega. So you will be only lazing around; no work at all; and lunch acchey se karogi. Okaye? She bobbed her head like an obedient child and then said, adjusting his tie Same applies for you too. Work ka bahana banaker lunch skip karne ki sochna bhi mat. Okaye? With a smile; he guaranteed her and then after giving her some more pecks and a forehead kiss; he vamoosed to kick start the hectic day.

Chacha Chachi along with Rishabh were off to attend some function that they were invited in and after having their lunch; Navya and Nandini settled in the hall to have some girly lone time and best - friend talks; which they rarely managed to get amidst their busy schedules. Navya was elucidating about her next Classical Singing Venture; that was going to be held in sometime; when suddenly; Nandini stood with a jerk and ran into the guest washroom; her movement exhibiting her retched state. A worried Navya went after her and helped her by massaging her back; while she ralphed dipping her face into basin and when she was done, Navya asked, after making her sit on the sofa and handing her a glass of cold water Kya hua tumhe achanak Nandu? Abhi toh theek thi. Kuch galat khaliya kya? Nandini gulped down the glass in one go like a thirsty desert traveller and then replied, dry - heaving and throwing her head back to relax Pata nahi Navya kya horaha hai. Subah se doosri baar hai yeh. ThankGod Manik ko pata nahi chala. And not only this; I am feeling very exhausted since some couple of days; meri upper body main halka sa pain horaha hai aur ab yeh vomitings. Seconds lapsed and on not getting any reply from the one she was talking to; Nandini opened her eyes to find her sitting as if she has seen her Mata Rani; her dilated eyes jutted out of their frames and her lips curved into a smile or to be more accurate; into a Cheshire cat grin which was just getting more and more stretched with each passing second. Confused; Nandini gave a What Happened? look and then she replied, somehow suppressing her excitement and holding Nandini by her shoulders Tumhe abhi tak samajh nahi aya ke yeh sab kiun horaha hai? Not able to get the eureka; probably because of her sickness; Nandini shrugged and shook her head in a No; seeing which Navya slapped her palm on her forehead and without saying anything; just grabbed her hand and dragged her gently to MaNan room upstairs.