Chapter 15

Chapter - 15

Location - Malhotra Mansion

After about 4 hours at 7 PM - Manik opened his eyes to find Nandini by his side, gaping at him lovingly - resting herself on her elbow and smiling. Seeing him wake up Nandini - leaned and softly pecked on his lips. He smiled and asked, pulling her closer What were you staring at hmm? She caressed his cheek and replied I was admiring my life. How are you feeling? He pecked on her lips and answered smilingly When you are by my side - there no chance of me feeling bad. I am perfectly fine. She grinned and then they both sat on the bed - resting their backs on the headboard. Manik stretched his muscles and said huskily Nandini lets swim. I am feeling a bit strained. Need to do some work out. Itne din se nahi kiya. Lets go. Nandini stepped out of the bed and said a bit equivocally Umm Manik tum swimming karo. I will just sit there. I am not in a mood. Manik found her answer a bit awkward - as it was so not like Nandini to rebuff his wish - especially when he was low. He was looking at her curiously, trying to figure out why was she refusing when his eyes fell on the calender behind - and Eureka! He mentally slapped himself for forgetting that it was her first - day and for making her feel uncomfortable. Not wanting her to get embarrassed - he just stood up and replied Oh! Ohkaye. You just sit there by the pool. She smiled inwardly at his understanding and said in a mellow tone Tum change karlo tab tak I will make some coffee. You might be having a head ache na. I am downstairs. Come soon. Saying this she left leaving him baffled - once again - at the way she would know everything even before he could utter. He shook his head in disbelief and got into the washroom with a smile - to get changed.

Ad interim; In the kitchen, while preparing coffee - Nandini called Fab 4 and asked them to come home after an hour along with Navya and Aarav - as she knew though he was saying he was fine - he was still perturbed and a good family time would definitely do the healing. She was arranging the coffee and some snacks near the pool when she felt two dear hands - encircling her in a hug from back. She held his hands that were on her belly and asked softly Kya hua Baby? He tightened his grip a little - careful not to stress her and repliedNothing. It feels good to be close to you. Inhaling your sweet scent. Is there anyway we can get permanently glued to each other? She chuckled at his doltish yet cute question and turned about. She slid her palms on his bare torso and said muffling her arms around his neck Sadly there isn't any way but we don't need to get glued Manik. We always stay so close na. He made a cute pout and replied Haan we stay but I don't like moving away from you - even for a second. I Love you so much. She kissed his lips softly and saidAww! I Love You too my Baby. Now have this coffee and take some dips - I am sitting here okaye? Saying this she handed him the coffee mug along with some biscuits and after sipping half of it - he gave the cup to her to drink and dived into the pool.

She sat on the edge, keeping her legs in water - supping coffee and taking pleasure of the sight of her handsome husband swimming - the way he pushed the water with his long muscular hands - the way his tattooed verso rippled - making him look more rugged and sturdy. Her man was a sinfully sexy hombre - an extraordinary Oeuvre of God - one of his kind - she complimented mutely for an umpteenth time. He saw her gazing at him that way and smirked seeing the effect he had on her - he was well aware that a world of female horde was gaga over him but he felt winsome only when she eyed him the way she was doing then. He swam back to her and stood in front of her - ruffling his hair with his fingers - water dripping down his robust chest.

She instantly reddened at his sudden appearance and started looking everywhere but at him. He walked closer to her and said throatily, making her look into his eyes Nandini! You don't need to shy. I am all yours sweetheart. Its nothing wrong if you are admiring your husband. And its not like I don't do it with my wife. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets hearing him talk so openly and she blushed a pink but shooing it away - she caught his ear and replied twisting it lightly Accha? You are getting audacious day by day. You need to get punished. He freed his ear from her hold and said, getting deathly close to her lips You can punish me later - first let me kiss my beautiful wife. Saying this he rammed his lips on hers - kissing her passionately and fondling her curves - and she replied with equal fervor - tracing his hard chest and pulling him closer.