Chapter 48

I think d ff is too boring or should I say too long......but if it's long it's good na many of ull ask for long updates......so pls guys if no one is intrested in reading it pls lemme know ill just unpublish it....The story has already reached 98k+ views pls i need ur support.....

Chapter - 48

Location - Mall
Abhimanyu! Manik and Nandini uttered together under their breaths and in utter shock on seeing that one person alive and kicking whom they have believed to be at peace and pulling up the daisies. Though they had taken his name in a whisper; it did fell in his ear owing to the quietude - filled air of the vacant Curtain section room and all his blood ran cold and froze in his nerves. Holding on to that fading positive voice and hoping against all his hope to not see those two familiar faces that his mind was flashing before his eyes - Abhimanyu slowly turned to his right and raised his eyes only to find Manik and Nandini standing at the entrance with bewilderment written all over their faces and get all his hopes shattered. In reflex action to the untoward encounter; he stepped forward - but to run - so that the love of his life doesn't spot him and get her dried wounds scratched - something that he had been doing since last six years. But probably even the time and his luck was tired of his stupid hide and escape game that he has been playing on his own and without the permission of the deserving players involved and as fate had it - the room had only one door which was then blocked by MaNan. Giving up before his astral influence - that had landed him in the last situation he wanted - he sighed and stood rooted at his place with his eyes boring into the floor and wishing for it to magically tear apart and swallow him up. On getting confirmed by exchanging glances that whatever was going on before their eyes was true and not a hallucination fit; they walked towards him and then Nandini asked the most obvious question that could be at that time Abhi tum zinda ho? Kaise? And ab tak kahan they tum? Clearing his throat to recover his voice from his choked throat; he looked up to them and that very moment; all his words died before they could even get properly phrased as his eyes caught the sight of a baffled figure; of Mukti; stiffened at the threshold of the door.

Beyond the shadow of doubt - for any normal human - it was certainly a rudest of an awakening to see that someone animate and breathing whom he/she and the world considered to be deceased and with God. And in Mukti's case - it was no one else but that one Man whom she loved and still does with every inch of her existence and had begged God for return. Saying she was dumbfound would be an understatement to describe her state of mind. She was numb but her heart suffered an explosion of emotions - the pain of his apparent death, the happiness of his real, hale and hearty presence in the land of living and many other mixed pretty and ugly feelings - she felt all at the same time but every thing grew dim and the world around stopped in literal meaning - the moment their eyes met. Tear brimmed as the agony of separation stung in company with the icing joy of meeting again and trickled down their cheeks - and shrugging off every otherwise thoughts for and to feel the moment - Mukti ran with all her speed and crashed in his arms. Needless to say; he hugged her back with like or maybe more intense feelings - both sobbing hard against each other's shoulder while MaNan just stood by their side with smiles - ignoring all the hows and whys running in their brains - for the meantime.

After what seemed like a forever - they pulled apart and in the spur of the moment, the ambiance tensed as all the materialistic and answer seeking logics - that were given a cursory emotional blur - came back into the focus. Unable to hold back any longer, Nandini asked in a stern tone Ab bataogey ke whats going on? Hesitantly, he fidgeted with his fingers and finally spoke in a hardly - audible voice, stumbling over his words Le .. Lets si .. sit and ta .. talk! Strongly smitten with impatience - Nandini didn't really seem to abide by his proposal but before she could argue - Manik jumped in and seconded - as discussing on such a serious topic in a curtain shop with lingering threat of any random person barging in was no way a good idea Yeah! I have booked a private Cabin in the food court. That would serve the purpose. Main baki sabko bhi bula leta hoon. Having knowledge of exactly the whole shebang that was being processed in her mind - for he could read her like a mirror reads reflection - Manik gestured with eyes to calm down and comply - which she did and then paying off the bills of the shopped items, they placed the order for delivery and made their way to the food court.