Chapter 5

Happy Reading!

Chapter - 5

Location - Villa

After a while, Manik came out after taking a shower and asked Nandini to go. Nandini moved in and quickly took a shower and stepped out draped in a towel exposing her legs, hands and shoulders. She looked at the room - totally cleaned and immaculated - and smiled realizing Manik have done that. Yes! The Manik Malhotra - once a messy and scruff - friendly soul who would unfurl all the scrap and junk all across his room - under the influence of his cleanliness freak Mini Monster had also turned into a hygiene loving person. He became more organized and avoided spreading trash as she hated it.

She saw him standing near the glass wall, gaping at the scenery, keeping his hands in his pockets, accoutered in black shorts and black tee with his signature bracelets on his wrist in one hand and his Favorite Black Ra-do watch - which was gifted by her - on his another one. His hair nicely gelled up in a modish hairstyle. He was all ready. He looked prepossessing and bewitching as always - she thought and moved to her travel bag to get her clothes. Manik turned and saw his wife, enveloped in a towel - her damp hair garnered on one side and her skin gleaming, as the rays of Sun fell on her body. A smile crept on his face when he recalled the day, after their marriage when Nandini accidentally stepped out of the bathroom in a towel, not aware of his presence. He remembered how she hid behind the curtain and blushed like a tomato. He had to pull her out from behind the curtain and explain that she dint need to hide herself from him. He had teased her saying she can blush but not shy and she dint need to as she is beautiful and he is no stranger but her husband. She understood him but it took time for her to adjust and he gave her that. And now, whenever he sees her in this form, he smiles comprehending she had adjusted and was now comfortable in cladding a towel in front of him.

He saw her rummaging through her bag trying to decide what to wear. He moved closer to her and hugged her from back, sliding his arms around her waist. He then forwarded a bag to her and she asked him what it was. He replied sheepishly Woh I was getting bored in London while I was free. I saw Mukti and Aliya creating looks on a site. I too tried to mismatch some stuff and create a look for you. And this is what I came up with. Its my first time. I hope you will like it. She was overwhelmed by his gesture and awed listening to him talking so innocently. He always made her feel special in some way or the other but she never imagined he could do anything of this sort. Her eyes welled up with joy but she nimbly blinked them away as she din't want to spoil the moment. She took the gift from him and kept in on the bed and without unwrapping it, turned and snaked her arms around his neck and said I already love it because you have put so much efforts on it and I know you have an amazing choice and the world is aware of the fact that when it comes to Mrs. Malhotra - Mr. Malhotra chooses only the best and unrivalled. Saying she pecked on his lips and continued You always amaze me with your surprises. I feel too special when you do such stuff. I dont know what is there in the bag, but I am already in love with it. Thank You for the beautiful gift. I Love you. He smiled warmly and replied You don't need to thank me for anything Nandini. Its nothing compared to the euphoria I am experiencing, since the day you stepped into my life. For the merriment and jollity that you have gushed in my life, its me who will be grateful to you till the end of my life. You deserve much much more Nandini and I know, no matter how much I try i will never be able to repay even an ounce of Love and care that you have showered on me. I Love you too. She kept his hand on his heart and saidYou don't need to repay anything Manik. You have already done a lot by making me yours and loving me so much. And you know what? The most precious reward that I could ever get is already in my possession. Your beautiful heart. Saying this, she lightly patted on his heart and kissed it. He hugged her instantly and she hid herself in his protective arms. He pulled apart and leaned to kiss her. Their lips were inches close and he was about to claim them, when a loud knock on the door disturbed their moment. He sighed and moved to open the door to find Mukti and Aliya standing outside with loads of shopping bags in their hands. They shoved Manik aside and scurried inside saying they needed to show their dresses to Nandini. Manik shook his head and said looking at Nandini Main Cabir aur Dhruv ke paas jaraha hoon. Tum jaldi se ready hoker bahar ajana. Saying this he left the room giving some chit-chatty time to the girls.