Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 44

Lee SooMi: psychotic, overactive, loud, short, annoying and needed to be eliminated.

That was JaeHwaès definition of her new group and room mate. blame it on the raging hormones, blame it on whatever you pleased, but SooMi was the most annoying thing ever to exist. She was taking her spot as lead dancer (even though her dancing skills were something to be desired) and as Juliette's maknae. The comments on the videos, articles and forums were expressing so many different opinions. Many of them were enraged with SooMi taking JaeHwa's place in the promotisn, many begged all Romeo's to give (Juliette fans) to give SooMi a chance. It was so contradicting and off that JaeHwa didn't bother to follow any more.

On this particular day, JaeHwa's dislike for SOoMi only grew to hate on this particular day. The fact that Jaehwa was seven months pregnant pregnant and her feet were swollen and her back ached didn't help at all.

"Uhm, can you show me that move after the first chorus again? I can't seem to get it right..." SooMi said. She tugged at her pony tail (something that JaeHwa loathed) and watched Haneul and Syung-Sook repeat the same thing once again - for the millionth time.

JaeHwa let out a hefty huff, showing how pissed off she was. In her eyes this dance was one of the easiest dances out of all the Juliette dances. It. Was. So. Frustrating.

SooMi tripped over her feet once more and JaeHwa snapped.

"Oh, my God! Is it that ahrd to get the freaking steps down?! Left, right! Spin, walk! God!" JaeHwa stompedd her foot and glared at SooMi. the girl seemed shocked at first but she squared up her shoulders, ready to face off with the maknae.

"Well I don't see you dancing it!" she yelled.

"That's because I'm pregnant!"

"Is that my fault?! Geez! For years I trained hard so I could be part of a group and then I come to Juliette, one of my favourite groups, and I find out that my favourite member is a moody premadonna!"

"I'm sorry if I'm not too happy about being relpaced!"

"I'm not replacing you!"

"I'm done here!" JaeHwa sent a file glare at SooMi, and left the practice room with a slam of the door. She stormed down the halls, avoiding the looks she was being given. She found herself walking down the icy pathway leading to the parking lot- with no sweater or anything it was chilly in the winter air, but in her rage, JaeHwa didn't notice...

She was so boiled up in her anger that when she hit the pavement after slipping on the ice she barely noticed. She was stunned. JaeHwa lay on her side, groaning as she felt pain hit her like a ton of bricks. She clutched her stomach, legs curling in as much as they could. The pain in her side grew along with her panic. The baby. The baby. Had she hurt the baby? That's all JaeHwa could think about as she tried to pull herself up.

Filing out of the van in the parking lot was SHINee on their way to their third recording session. MinHo was the first to spot the girl laying on the slick pavement. Fromt he distance he was at he couldn't tell who it was, but nonetheless he ran over to be the nigth in shining armour, the other guys staring over in confusion in worry.

'Yah! Are you okay?'" Minho asked as he kneeled down beside JaeHwa.

"Don't look," JaeHwa whimpered.

MinHo's eyes widened when he saw JaeHwa's face. he scanned her pregnant body before gently, but quickly, helping her up. He used his body to support her while he called to his groupmates, "Call an ambulance! Quick!" He watched the others' eyes widen at the realization that it had been JaeHwa laying motionless on the ground.