Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 29

A week. It’d been a week since JaeHwa had heard from TaeMin and she was worried. The two texted each other every day and called as much as they could with their busy schedules. To not hear from him for more than two days was very unusual. JaeHwa was in the midst of writing a text to TaeMin when the door bell to the dorm rang.

            “Is anyone going to get that?” Haneul asked when the door bell rang once more. With a sigh, the leader tore her away from the book she was reading and left for the door.

            It rang once more before the now brunette leader opened the door. Key was there on the other side with the SHINee boys. He flashed a wide smile before pushing past Haneul.

            “Yah! What are you guys doing here? I didn’t know you were coming over!” Haneul shrieked, following the bag laden Key into the kitchen.

            He busied himself with taking out the contents of the bag before answering, “We’re here to make you food! At least I am. Syung-Sook was telling MinHo that you guys have been living off ramen in a cup for the past month so we’re making you a proper meal!”

            Haneul seemed speechless. She stared at Key incredulously as he pulled meat and vegetables from his many bags.

            JaeHwa smirked at her unnie before prancing off to meet TaeMin. He hung back behind his hyungs, looking like he was trying to hide. Luckily for him, JaeHwa wasn’t one to really confront people about their odd behaviors.

            “TaeMinnie!” she greeted, hugging him like usual.

            TaeMin hugged her back almost half heartedly, barely responding either when he shared a kiss with JaeHwa.   A spark of concern lit in Juliette’s maknae. It was totally unlike TaeMin to not be affectionate…

            “Yah, TaeMinnie… What’s wrong?” JaeHwa asked as she pulled back. She held both of TaeMin’s hands in her own as she searched his eyes for any clue.

            A bright smile blew up on his face to deceive his girlfriend. He put his hands on JaeHwa’s waist and pulled her a little closer.

            “Nothing’s wrong, Jae, don’t’ worry about me,” he assured her.

            “Okay…” JaeHwa grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room, not even caring that she was in her pajamas. She hopped onto the couch beside Syung-Sook, totally cock blocking hr and MinHo since he’d been about to sit by her.

            TaeMin lowered himself down at a less excited pace that JaeHwa. Again, very suspicious since he was always such a happy guy.

            The chatter held for a couple minutes until JaeHwa got tierd of the vibe she was getting from Syung-Sook and hopped up on TaeMin’s lap. She straddled him so that they faced each other.

            “TaeMinnie! Let’s go to the park!” JaeHwa said.

            “Yah… Jae, we’re going to eat soon,” TaeMin objected.

            “Just for a little while! Come on! It’s just down the street!”

            “It’s hot.”

            “You’re wearing a t-shirt~ let’s go!”

            “It’s late.”

            “It’s only five thirty!!! Come on TaeMinnie, please?”

            “Yah! JaeHwa! I don’t want to go to the park so just stop and get off!”