Chapter Twenty-Three...

The two left bringing me with them, to Ultron.

He looked at me, "Banner's dog. Could be of use,".

I growled at him, "I need to go get a better body. Come,".

He turned and left, the two following and looking at me curiously, "What are we to do with it?" Pietro asked no one in particular.

"Do whatever you want with it," Ultron said, still holding my leash.

When we got to the destination, wherever that was, Wanda suggested, "We could feed it..."

Pietro disappeared and came back with a bag of dog food, he probably stole that, not that I was going to eat it anyway.

He poured some of it on the floor and I just stared at him.

The doors opened revealing my Ultron sitting down and a woman from Tony's party. Her eyes were blue.

I knew those eyes from when Loki was around.

I growled and Pietro tugged on the leash.

They started talking and Wanda touched the case that Ultron was attached too. She gasped in shock, jumping back looking horrified.

Pietro hugged her and they started arguing about the Avengers and the human race.

Ultron revealed his actual plan.

I saw Wanda release the woman from the control of the scepter.

The woman paused the machine just before Ultron shot her.

Pietro grabbed Wanda and I and ran.

When we stopped in a market, they started to watch the TV, which had the Avengers on it.

I barked and wagged my tail a bit.

The pair looked at each other, seeming to agree on something before we all disappeared again.

We were back in the lab from before.

Pietro ran to Ultron and knocked him over.

Wanda started 'playing mind games' with Ultron's head.

Ultron fled, taking the casket with him.

The three of us weren't far behind.
.
.
.
Neither were the Avengers.

We found Steve in the town, trying to stop things that Ultron had apparently hacked into. Like the train we were all on for example.

Steve took charge.

Steve ordered Pietro to move citizens out of the way while Wanda tried to stop the train.

I was sliding around the train as they tried to stop it.

Once they did, I hopped out of the train and saw Pietro doubled over, panting.

Wanda rushed by his side, putting a hand on his back. He waved her off, "I am fine," he assured her.

Steve, and the twins started to talk about Ultron and the casket, and about how Tony couldn't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it.

Steve tried to contact the others, but no one answered.

I barked at Steve, trying to get him to hurry up so we could go back to the casket.

I could sense the raw power in the body.

I knew it shouldn't be in Stark's hands raw, I mean look what happened when it was given to him confined! It's a mess that he started and we're all picking it up.