Chapter Six...

His glance immediately moved towards the direction of the voice.

A red-head walked from the darkness in wearing clothes similiar to those the women around here wore.

I could tell that she had guns on both of her hips.

I growled Bruce muttered, "I should've been paid upfront,".

She said, "I'm coming from SHIELD, we need you to track down an object called the tesseract,".

Bruce claimed, "SHIELD has many scientists, I'm sure they can figure it out,".

He turned to leave, "No, they can't. The tesseract emits a small gamma signature. Your the best scientist with gamma radiation, it's too small for any other scientist to track. It's just you and me Doctor," she informed him.

I growled knowing well that she wasn't, I could hear the voices in her earpiece going off and I could hear the people outside the building. Bruce glanced at me.

He said, "And if I don't want to come with you?"

I had stopped paying attention to their conversation, but watched on cautiously.

When Bruce slammed his hands on the table and yelled, the red-head whipped a gun at Bruce.

I jumped on the table and got in her face.

Baring my teeth and growling, "Platz Dali, platz," (down Dali, down).

I hopped off the table and stood by Bruce's side.

"Loyal dog, willing to take a bullet for you,".

Bruce scratched behind my ears, earning a twitch from my tail and decided, "We'll come with you,".

I didn't like it, but I followed them anyway.

She pulled out a walkie talkie and muttered something like 'stand down' before I heard everything outside.

"Just you and me huh?"