Chapter Seven...

We approached a jet. I was sick and tired of flying around.

The red-head, who I learned was called Natasha, said that she'd already had someone go and get the things Bruce required from his apartment.

He wasn't happy about that. I found that understandable

The interior of the jet looked decent in my opinion.

Bruce took a seat as well as Natasha.

She'd given Bruce an iPad and they talked about some guy named 'Captain America'.

I sat down in front of Bruce watching a couple agents who were staring at Bruce and I.

I glared at them and one of them asked Bruce, "Why is it staring at me like that?"

Bruce looked up from the iPad and looked at me, "I don't think she likes you," he informed, looking back down at the iPad and continued reading.
.
.
.
After a couple hours of flying, I heard the jet touch ground.

I stood up and turned to Bruce, he seemed to sense it too.

He stood up and started walking to where a door was being opened and I strolled by his side. He had my leash back on my vest and was 'guiding' me around.

When we exited the jet, a man walked up and asked, "Are you Bruce Banner? I'm Steve Rogers,".

Bruce nodded his head.

Steve asked, "Word is your supposed to be able to track down the tesseract?"

Bruce said, "Yeah, any other words about me?"

Steve replied, "Only word I care about,".

He then seemed to notice me standing by Bruce and said, "And who's this?"

He kneeled down beside me and started petting me.

I sat down beside Bruce as he answered, "Her name is Dali, she served in the military,".

Steve gave me a pat and stood back up. "Well then that makes at least two veterans here,".