Chapter Eleven...

After a while, Natasha and Patchy trailed by some handyman with a hammer ran through the door.

Things I didn't pay attention to were said.

Steve burst through the door after a while, "I was wrong, the world hasn't changed at all," he sounded angry as he tossed a gun onto the table.

I remained silent as they started yelling and arguing with each other.

Bruce started to talk about his failed suicide attempt, then went and checked the computer as it beeped.

Then a loud explosion echoed, and we were all thrown into various directions.

The leash had started to choke me as the table was flung out of the floor. It snapped against a large metal shard.

I ran to a room with a large glass cage in the middle just in time to see someone get impaled.

I launched myself full force onto the attacker's chest and started biting at everything and anything I could get ahold of.

After his scream of pain, I was thrown into the glass box with the handyman, who was begging his brother to 'stop the madness'.

I snarled at him as he pushed a few buttons and the cage fell.

The last thing I remember is the handyman grabbing me so I didn't die on impact as we landed, everything went black.