Chapter Twenty-Two...

I limped into the lab following everyone.

They started talking about how Ultron went through filed and 'killed' JARVIS.

Thor came in and lifted Tony by his throat.

I barked at him, snarling before Steve got him to put Tony down.

Thor started talking about a legionnaire had the scepter.

Tony started laughing and Bruce shook his head at him. Tony started giving birth to a speech that I didn't listen to.

They started discussing Ultron matters and I walked out of the room.

They didn't notice but I had glass filling my pads.

Clint was looking at a picture of someone dead with the wall painted in blood saying 'PEACE'.

They started looking through records and I limped from the room.
.
.
.
We started heading to Africa.

Bruce noticed my bloody paws on the way there.

He started picking glass and cleaning them. He even let me out when we got there, but he stayed in the jet.

I trotted in alongside Steve and we watched Ultron, who was with a girl and a boy, they were obviously young. Probably teenagers.

Ultron was chasing the leader of the operation, yelling about how he compared himself to Stark.

I was on a leash with Steve, growling at them.

Ultron and Tony started fighting and Steve let go of my leash.

The men from the operation started firing at us.

I charged them, ripping into throats and causing accidents, resulting in them shooting one another.

Clint was shooting his bow from above.

The boy working with Ultron flew past holding onto Thor's hammer at one point.

The girl with Ultron started playing 'mind games', I heard Ultron described it as.

Everyone looked confused, distant, and scared.

I howled at the boy and girl as they ran past.

The boy grabbed my scruff and kept running.

My howl echoed through the building as a plea for help. But no one heard.
.
.
.
The boy I learned was Pietro had my leash and wrapped a wire around my muzzle.

It prevented me from biting the girl, Wanda, as she produced swirls from her fingers that went straight to Bruce's head.

I pulled on the leash to go to him, but Pietro yanked it back.

I watched as he destroyed the city.

Tony got Bruce under control eventually.

They left without me.

I barked and whined at the jet as they flew, leaving me with them.