Chapter Fourteen...

I had been here for a very uneventful week.

The employees had tried to take the muzzle off to work with me after the first night, but I'd bitten two of them.

The employees were still too scared to take the muzzle off after that, so I laid there suffering.

I had grown visibly skinnier, considering I was skinny and fit before.

I heard someone up front asking if they had a military dog.

It sounded like... It couldn't be... He walked in, it was Steve and Bruce!

I was so happy, but I was too weak to show my happiness.

They came to my cage and looked visibly angered by my appearance.

Steve took the employee to the front where he started to demand for the manager of the facility.

Bruce opened my cage and started taking a few pictures of me, and my cage.

He took me out and was very upset seeing no food or water bowls. He unhooked the muzzle, which had rubbed a decent amount of fur off my head, and left blisters.

Bruce grabbed a bowl and filled it with water from a nearby sink, and started to pour small amounts of water on my tongue.

I thirstily lapped at the water desperately needing more.

Bruce was recording me and poured a little more water. He picked me up, with my back facing the ground and my head leaned against his chest.

He walked me through the doors was Steve was yelling at the manager for how they treated me.

Bruce cradled me closer to his body, and walked outside to the car.

The door opened, revealing Tony and some Legolas guy in the backseat.