Chapter Nine...

Bruce had gone to another meeting with 'Fury'. Whoever that was.

I didn't like being apart from him so I clawed at the doorknob a few times.

I sat and thought for a moment looking around the room.

My gaze eventually wandered to my leash. I ran over to it grabbed it in my jaws.

I managed to get it over the knob, twist a piece into the holder, and placed my paws in the holder and twisted it.

The door creaked open a bit. I pulled the door and it opened completely.

I walked into the hallway and was greeted by someone saying, "Hey! Get back in there!"

I saw an agent coming my way.

I took off in the direction of Bruce's scent.

It led to a door with an easier handle.

I got on my hind legs and heard the footsteps getting closer.

I pushed the door handle down and ran into the room, completely interrupting some eyepatch guys sentence.

I ran under Bruce's chair and growled at the agents who came through the door after me.

Patchy gave the agents a disapproving look.

Bruce looked at me from the chair and shook his head in embarrassment, facepalming.

Natasha looked amused along with Steve and some goatee guy.

Bruce looked at the agents who were still standing there like buffoons.

He saw his tablet and whispered, "Dali bring," (Dali retrieve).

I ran out from under the chair and jumped on the agent. I had the tablet in my mouth.

The agent shrieked as he fell to the floor under my weight.

Everyone started laughing except for Patchy. He did smile though.

A guy with a goatee pointed at me and said, "I need one,".