Chapter Twenty...

A few minutes later Tony called Bruce to the lab, which I wasn't allowed into anymore, to work on something with a scepter.

I walked around the upper floors, where everyone was.

I eventually found Steve in the training room. I sat on the floor and watched him beat up a few punching bags.

He turned and saw me watching him looking decently bored, "Hey Dali, you wanna play?"

My ears perked up and he went to the basket and pulled up a rope with knots in it.

I barked in excitement and ran at him.

He tried to jerk the rope up to prevent me from getting it but I jumped up with it, locking my jaws on the rope.

When I landed, I started pulling backward and violently shaking my head back and forth.

Steve stumbled a bit in surprise, but quickly regained his footing.

I growled and pulled harder and shook harder.

Steve balanced the strength and pulled back.

My bite force had increased after the whole Loki thing.

Tony started begging Bruce to let him replace my teeth with vibranium ones. Eventually, he'd said fine, and now I can bite much harder.

I started moving sideways and knocked into Steve's legs, causing him to stumble.

I took the opportunity and took off running, dragging him behind me.

Unfortunately, his hand got tangled in the rope and he couldn't let go.
.
.
.
I ran past Natasha and Clint, who'd gotten out of the infirmary.

They stared for a second, then started laughing. They continued to laugh as they started chasing me.

I ran past the lab's glass walls, Bruce and Tony looked up at all the noise.

Tony burst out laughing, he laughed so hard he was doubled over.

Bruce grinned shaking his head. "Dali fuß," (Dali heel) he called after me.

I changed my course and ran through the lab door.

Steve, unfortunately, faceplanted into the glass wall, then slid into the lab.

I sat by Bruce wagging my tail, he held up a bag of bacon treats.

I dropped the rope and wagged my tail harder, proceeding to hit Steve in the face with it.

He scrunched up his face and sat up, untangling his now blistered hand.

He left the room declaring, "Never again will I play tug-o-war,".

He started walking down to the infirmary.

Bruce gave me a couple bacon treats, much to my delight.