Chapter Eight...

After we had gone inside, Bruce brought me to a meeting with some guy. So I walked by his side.

When we entered the room, some patchy guy glared at me. Apparently, he didn't like dogs, so I glared back.

Bruce took a seat and I sat by him, still holding my glare.

He blinked first, so I barked at him.

Bruce rubbed the side of my neck and said, "Platz," (down).

I laid down and Natasha asked, "German? Of all languages why would you train a dog in German?"

Bruce answered with, "I didn't train her. She was my brother's military dog,".

She opened her mouth to say something, but patchy started talking.

I stopped listening to the conversation about science and some guy named Loki.
.
.
.
They were interrupted when someone said, "Sixty-nine percent match in Stuttgart, Germany. Wait, cross-match seventy-nine percent,".

That was when Patchy spoke up, "Captain, you're up,".

Bruce left the room as Steve jogged out of the room.

I followed Bruce as he went to the lab with Natasha.

When we got there, Natasha left, but Bruce started walking around the lab, playing around computers.

I flopped down on the floor with an audible thud.

Bruce to look at me and chuckle a bit before setting off to work.
.
.
.
After hours of Bruce tweaking around, some agents passed by with some guy dressed funny.

I stood up and growled at him as he gave Bruce a look I didn't like.

Bruce looked up as my growling turned to snarling.

The man smirked at Bruce and I.

I took a step forward,"Dali fuß," (heel) Bruce ordered.

He started walking to a bedroom and left me there as he was called to another meeting.