XXII- "You're Rogue?"

"You look like shit," Greyson announced, walking into Indianna's room the next evening.

"Thanks."

"How you feeling?"

"Like shit."

"Wonderful," he said. "Did you know a teacher turned up at school today. I was starting to wonder if they were a myth."

"How interesting," Indianna yawned and brushed her hair away from her sweaty forehead. Greyson closed the door to Indianna's room with his foot and chucked his bag on the floor. In a few strides he was at the window and he opened it wide. "Thanks," Indianna said. "I was getting hot."

"I know. I'm in your head," Greyson shrugged. "Have you eaten today?"

Indianna attempted to sit up right in her bed, but her weak attempts were useless and Greyson was by her side in an instant; putting pillows behind her and lifting her up. "Yeah. I threw it up."

Greyson sighed and shook his head. "Have you managed to keep any food down since you started being sick?"

"No."

"Fuck," Greyson muttered. "Try and eat something later?"

"If I'm just going to throw it up again then what's the point?"

"You need food. Your body is changing and you need the energy to be able to change without draining yourself."

"If you want to go and buy me pizza then I might consider it."

"Fuck off. I'm not a delivery boy," Greyson scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Then I'm not really that hungry."

Greyson pursed his lips and Indianna smirked. "Later," he muttered and Indianna grinned.

"Greyson, how are Harry and Brooke?" Indianna wondered.

"Still on edge. She was with her friends today. Although I did catch them doing something naughty in janitors closest at lunch."

"They were having sex?"

Greyson laughed and Indianna's surprised expression. "They were doing a lot more than just sex." Indianna looked at her hands and Greyson chuckled. "You're so innocent, sugar."

"I am not," she snapped.

"It's not a bad thing," Greyson shrugged. "It's rather cute actually-" Greyson stopped when he noticed Indianna's expression and he sighed. "How long has it been since the last one?"

Indianna glanced at her clock and groaned. "Only half an hour."

"How long did it last?"

"About-" Indianna didn't finish her sentence. Her body went rigid and she started to fit violently.

Greyson pulled up a chair and sat beside Indianna's bed. All he could do was watch his mate be in pain. He couldn't help.

He hated it.

He had held Indianna down when she first fitted, but he soon realised that it wasn't necessary. The fits weren't as physically violent like before, but they came more frequently and lasted longer.

Indianna's face scrunched up in pain and Greyson looked away when a strangled scream escaped her lips. He swore under his breath and shook his head.

He hated being helpless.

It lasted 15 minutes. When it was over Indianna laid silently and kept her eyes shut. Sweat was dripping down her face and she was taking long shaky breaths.

"Can you get me a towel please?"

Greyson stood up and walked into Indianna's bathroom. He grabbed and towel and went back into the bedroom, throwing it at Indianna.

It landed on her face.

"Thanks," Indianna said sarcastically and slowly wiped her face with the towel.

"My bad," Greyson said.

"Greyson?"

"Yeah?"

"I could really do with that pizza right now."

*

"This was fucking expensive, please don't throw it up," Greyson said, placing the steaming hot pizza box in front of Indianna.

"I'll try not too," she said and opened the lid revealing the hot cheesy pizza.

"You're mother is downstairs," Greyson said as Indianna chewed on the cheesy goodness. "She's worried about you."

"I know."

"She's worried and you're ignoring her."

"She's keeping secrets. Neither of you will tell me about Rogue."

"There's nothing to tell," Greyson shrugged.

"Exactly my point," Indianna grumbled and flinched when a wave of pain flooded her body.

Greyson didn't say anything. He grabbed a slice of pizza and ate half in one mouthful. "Good pizza."

"Please tell me."

"I might buy this pizza again."

"Greyson," Indianna groaned.

"What? You don't like the pizza?"

"Greyson!" Indianna snapped. "Stop avoiding the subject! I deserve to know who Rogue is. After all that's happened. You owe me answers!"

"I gave you answers."

"I didn't have these questions then!" Indianna exclaimed. She instantly regretted it and squeezed her eyes shut when her voice rang loudly in her ears and her head span. "Greyson, since those answers you have marked me. By force," Indianna added and glared at Greyson. "I've started the process and found out about my dad being a werewolf and an Alpha! Now there's a mysterious Rogue person that you refuse to tell me about. It's not fair, Greyson. You say that you care about me, then give me answers."

"Sugar, I do care," Greyson said. "It's why I'm not telling you what you want to know."

"You're so irritating," Indianna muttered.

"I'm going to the toilet," Greyson announced and walked out of the room.

Indianna sighed and reached for her phone, gasping in realisation as she did. With wide eyes she hurried to unlock her phone and go to her texts. She clicked on the messages between her and R and chewed her lip nervously.

What does R stand for?

Why don't you take a guess.
-R

I'm not in the mood for games. Just tell me.

Where's the fun in that?
-R

What does R stand for?

I have a feeling you know, Indianna.
-R

Indianna took a deep breath and typed the 5 letters.

Rogue.

Greyson hides me from you, now you're going to hide me from him.
-R

It is you. You're Rogue?

Yes, Indianna. And you aren't going to tell your stupid mate otherwise I'll make sure you never hear the word 'sugar' ever again.
-R

*