"Brother? It's small?" Lottie asked as she looked Louis in wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's very small when he borns", Louis said and smiled. Harry rubbed his stomach as some pain went through it.

"You okay?" Louis asked quietly and Harry nodded.

"Okay kids, I think it's time for go to the bed!" Harry said and the twins pouted their lips.

"Hey, no objections!" Harry sighed and the twins stood up immediately. Louis looked how they both went to the bathroom. Harry was so amazing with kids.

"I snapped to them today. That's why they scare me now", Harry mumbled as he saw Louis face. Louis chuckled and stroked Harry's arm.

"What they did?" Louis asked as Harry snuggled closer to him. Or he tried. His freaking stomach was so huge, that he couldn't even cuddle with his husband anymore.

"They lied that Darcy was crying, and she wasn't, so I just snapped to them, because my stomach in hurting, my ankles are sore and my back is like a somebody is beating it", Harry finished and Louis smiled a little.

"I can massage it today, if you want", Louis whispered to Harry's ear and Harry shivered. Hell. Louis had still that damn effect to him. That fucking whispering thing. Ungh.

"Yeah, sure", Harry tried to sound calm, but Louis smirked. He knew how Harry turned on with that whole whisper-thing. 

Then Louis noticed Harry's bulge in his swatpants, and he smirked even more. He put his hand to it put didn't squeeze it or move it. Harry's breathing was harder, as he tried to swallow. Damn Louis.

"I think this is something I need to fix", Louis whispered as he kissed Harry's neck. Harry couldn't held a moan anymore, but it was a quiet one.

"Daddyyyy!"

Louis sighed as he stood up and looked Harry.

"I'll go. When I'm coming back, I think you are with our bedroom, without pants, am I right?" he smirked and Harry nodded his head quickly. 

"Good", Louis answered and left. Harry stood up (which took a few minutes) and then he started to walk towards their bedroom. He opened the door and closed it carefully. Then he started to took his pants away (which took a few minutes more) and finally he was naked, and his hard member was so painful, that he just wanted to touch it. 

"Oh finally! It took like twenty minutes them to fell asleep-"

Louis' voice stopped when he saw his husband. His fucking husband, fucking naked, fucking hard. He swallowed, closed the door and locked it.

And Harry just stood there, with his huge stomach and painful erection. And he felt stupid. Just standing there like some idiot. 

Louis stared Harry's beautiful body. He really apprediated Harry. He had already carried three of his childrens, and now he was doing it again. And that tattoo. It was so beautiful. And Harry was just beautiful. 

"You're staring. I'm painfully hard. Could you just do something else than stare?" Harry finally groaned. Louis smirked and he stepped closer. Then he was so close just pull Harry to the bed, but he remembered his stomach. And back. And everything.

And Harry looked like he could actually burst into tears anytime. Not only because Louis was teasing, but he was so hard that it physically hurted him. So Louis didn't tease him anymore. Because he knew that Harry was in pain anyway.

He knelt down and took Harry into his mouth. Harry moaned and he was so close to fall, that Louis pulled away and pushed Harry to sit down. He sat down the edge of the bed and then Louis took him again into his mouth.