Chapter 19

Here we go again, and five, six, seven, eight...! Okay that was weird :D But enjoy anyway! :D

__________________________________________________________________

Louis stared the wall and tried to calm down. Harry hated him. Of course he hated him. He cheated Harry, he did what most of the people are afraid of. He promised to love Harry, and only him, but when he even kept his promises? 

Harry didn't even come to talk to him. In that case Louis was sure that Harry hated him. He leaned against the bathroom wall and took a deep breath. He'd have to go. He couldn't just be there with Harry. 

So Louis opened the bathroom door and stepped out. The whole house was terrifying quiet, and Louis hoped that Harry was asleep in somewhere.  Because he didn't want to face Harry. He didn't want to say he's sorry. because Harry knew he was.

But shit. Harry was in front of him, when he arrived to their bedroom. Or Harry's bedroom.

Harry stared Louis, and tried to find something what was telling that Louis loved him still. He tried to look into his eyes, were they full of love? Or was his crinkles showing up? Was his eyebrow 'smiling', like Harry always thought it was, when Louis looked Harry.

But nothing. Harry didn't see nothing. He turned his gaze away and Louis swallowed dryly.

"I have to go", Louis mumbled and Harry didn't say nothing. He stared the wall and tried to find something new about what Louis said. But he didn't. 

Louis started to pack, and Harry stood up. He walked towards the nightstand and took something there. Louis looked when Harry walked in front of him, and took his hand to his own. He opened Louis hand and put something to it. Louis eyes filled in tears when he saw what it was.

"Maybe  this is the last time you leave. And just for you to know, I still love you. Always have, always will." And Harry kissed Louis cheek, smiled weakly and walked away. Louis looked his hand and stared that one thing what was keeping him and Harry together.

The wedding ring.

- - - - -

Harry.

You were asleep when I left, so I wrote this. You may think why I wrote - well, I don't know. Maybe because I love you too. And I'm sorry I have to go. But it's the best decision, you know. I don't know  where I'm going, but away. Sorry for all. I'm sorry that I left you again and that you may hate me now. But always in our hearts, right? Because you never leave my heart. Never. Harry Edward Styles. I love you, always have, always will. xx Louis

___________________________________________________________________

so this is a VERY SHORT and I'm sorry!!! Don't have an inspiration right now to write more.... :( and this kind of sucks... hope you still liked it. ps. don't hate me or Louis too much. The story hasn't end yet (; love you as much as Harry loves Louis and Louis loves Harry c: