Chapter 21

Two chapters anymore :( + epilogue :( oh god I'm gonna miss this story :( do you want me to write another Larry fanfic after this? Please tell me :) But enjoy anyway (: and please don't hate me! (;

_____________________________________________________________________

Month by month, almost a year passed. And Louis missed Harry every single day. Mostly after the phonecall. Louis still didn't believe he said that to Harry. Because he did want Harry. He loved Harry so much. So much it hurted. And that's the reason he left.

And Louis missed his kids. Lottie's laugh, Edward's giggle and Darcy's little smile. Damn, he even missed Darcy's cry! But he couldn't hurt Harry anymore. And the kids. It was better to be gone. 

Louis sighed and took a sip of his tea. It wasn't hot anymore, but Louis still drank it. He took his phone to his jeanspocket and he went to the photogallery. There was almost a hundred photo of Harry. Harry eating, Harry sleeping, laughing, smiling. And Lottie and Edward giggling on the floor. Louis eyes filled in tears and he smiled. Harry and the kids were so cute. His whole life.

Louis took fright, when his phone suddenly started to ring. An unknown number.

"Louis Tomlinson."

"H-hi Louis!"

"LOTTIE?!" Louis almost shouted. It was her! His sister! 

"Oh my god Louis, yes, it's me!" 

Lottie sounded like she was crying, but so was Louis. Louis hadn't heard her voice like three years. And she sounded so much like an adult. Louis sniffled and laughed at the same time.

"Lottie. I miss you! Where do you got my number? Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I asked to mom. She still had it, and, umm, yeah. I'm pretty okay, Louis. I'm more than okay. I'm happy to hear your voice! It's almost three years!"

"I know! How are you?" Louis asked and waited to hear Lottie's voice again.

"I'm getting married, Louis."

Louis almost choked to his own saliva. What?! Lottie was getting married?!

"What?!" Louis said and then he laughed. 

"I'm fucking getting married! I'm so happy! Louis, I love him!" 

"Who is that lucky guy?" Louis asked and smiled. He loved to hear his sister so happy. It was amazing. Even Lottie was just eighteen.

"His name is Niall. He's amazing. He have bright blue eyes, like you, and he's blond! And he's just so gentle, and lovely. And he have an amazing voice. It's bright like yours, and he can play quitar too! I love him, Louis."

"Sounds okay", Louis joked and Lottie laughed.

"It's better than okay, Louis!" 

"Yeah, I know", Louis smiled and then he heard her sister's voice a little bit quieter.

"So what happened to you and Harry?" 

Louis sighed. "I think we j-just grew apart. How did you know?"

"You didn't. I can hear it to your voice. Mom told me. I dunno where she knew. but anyway, speak."

"Well, when Harry gave a birth to Darcy-"

"You have a third child?! Oh my god Louis!" 

Louis smiled as the picture of Darcy came to his head. "Yeah, I have, but anyway. Before he gave a birth, we had had a little difficult and we had fight pretty much. That night, when Harry gave a birth, he was just a seventh month, and he was pretty scared. He was still strong, and I-" Louis took a deep breath, when tears were streaming down to his cheeks.