Chapter 6

Sorry I didn't update!!!!! I'm sorry :c But love ya all ♥ WARNING: LITTLE SMUT PART !

____

Two week later

"Harry are you okay?"

Harry's head snapped up and Harry looked his boyfriend, his children's father.

"Not sure", Harry mumbled and looked down. He sat on couch. They were at home already, but Lottie and Edward weren't. They were too small yet, and Edward had problems with breathing. And Harry wasn't sure if he's little boy was going to survive it. It was pretty serious ploblem.

Louis sat next to Harry and placed his hand to Harry's cheek. Harry didn't look up; he couldn't. He was still sure that it was his fault, it was his fault, that their little boy were sick. He was so sure of it. What if Louis was disappointed to him? What if Louis blamed him?

"Harry, please tell me what's wrong? You hasn't talk to me anymore like you used to talk", Louis said and stroked Harry's cheek gently. 

"I just... I have been thinking that what if you don't really love me and then you leave me alone with Lottie and Edward? That this is just some sick joke", Harry said and he felt awful. Why he has to say that? It sounded do stupid!

"Why are you so scared? Why can't you believe that I really love you?" Louis asked and sighed. He sounded sad and Harry finally looked Louis. Harry's heart broke when he saw him. He's eyes were full of love but still full of sadness too. His blue eyes was shining for tears.

"Louis, listen. I want to believe it. I really, really want. But I'm just so scared, because you left me once", Harry said and one tear streamed down to Louis' cheek.

"I-i'm sorry of that", Louis said and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes but opened them when he felt Harry's fingertips to his lips.

"Don't cry Boo", Harry whispered and Louis nodded. He was not going to cry.

"I. Love. You. Harry. Edward. Styles", Louis said and Harry smiled. 

"Yeah, I know that. You know what?" Harry asked. 

"What?"

"We are fathers now", Harry smiled and his dimples showed up. Louis poked his right cheek and smiled too.

"How fucking happy I am of that", he said and Harry chuckled.

- - - - -

Anne looked his son and smiled.

"I can see you're happy", she said and Harry chuckled.

"Yes mom, I am", he answered and Anne smiled again.

"How's Edward?" Anne asked and Harry's smile froze a little.

"Well, not very well. Why did this happen, mom? What I did wrong?" Harry asked and Anne sighed. Harry was blaming himself of it. Of course.

"It's not your fault Harry", Anne said and Harry looked him. 

"Louis said that too", Harry said and looked his mother. They sat on the kitchen table and Anne was opposite of him. Louis was somewhere in job interview and Harry felt nervous. 

"Hey, look at me." Anne was talking again with that I'm-your-mother-you-can't-say-no-to-that- voice and Harry's has to look his mother. 

"It's not your fault, okay?" Anne asked and Harry nodded. Anne sighed and then smiled.

"I have to go now. Louis comes soon. Oh, and there is condoms in your bathroom. We don't want another twins, do we?" Anne chuckled and Harry smiled.

"Oh we don't, do we Hazza?" a voice asked to the door and Harry smiled. It was Louis.

"You don't know me, Boo", Harry smiled and stood up. 

"Okay I go now", Anne said and left to the room. Louis smiled to Harry and Harry walked in front of Louis. There was a silence, before Harry crashed his lips to Louis'. Louis smiled through the kiss but he still kissed Harry back. Harry's hand went down to Louis' stomach and he stroked his abs. Louis moaned and Harry couldn't resist anymore. He took Louis shirt off and Louis chuckled.

"Mmm, it think our little Harry is a little horny", Louis joked and Harry smiled. Without any warning, he touched Louis' hard member.

"Oh well well well... Who is horny there?" Harry asked and kissed Louis again. Harry wrapped his legs to Louis' waist and Louis started to walk towards Harry's room. He kicked the door open and walked towards the bed. Louis pulled away from kiss and said: "Going to the bathroom."

Harry chuckled and waited for long time. Louis wasn't coming. Harry sighed and sat down. He's all interest has gone.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom himself too.

"Harry, what are these?" Louis asked when Harry arrived at the bathroom.

Louis was holding blades. His blades. 

Harry froze and Louis stared him. He was angry and disappointed. He hoped that Harry wasn't do that to them, what he thought. 

"What are these?" Louis asked again and Harry whimpered. He has to tell the truth to Louis. But how?

"Harry show me your arms", Louis said and Harry whimpered. He was still wearing his hoodie and he didn't want to show his arms. Louis was angry. He was going to hit him, wasn't he?

"Harry show me those damn arms!" Louis said loudly and Harry burst into tears. He raised his sleeves up and Louis took them to his hands. Louis looked all those scars, what were covering to Harry's arms. So much scars. Too much scars.

Louis breathed deep and stared Harry. He was so angry. Louis raised his arm and Harry was so sure that Louis was going to hit him.

"Don't hit!" Harry said and cried even more. Louis was confused. What? Hit?

"I could never hit you Harry... Why you thought that?" Louis asked and stroked Harry's arm. Harry just sighed and hugged Louis. All hiding was so stupid and he was just so tired. He sobbed against Louis  chest and aplogized many times.

"How long?" Louis whispered to Harry's curls.

"Two weeks", Harry whispered and tightened his grip for Louis waist. 

"Oh my little baby... I love you so much. Why didn't you tell me?" Louis asked and now all he was, was just sad. Why Harry was so sad all the time?

"I love you too. I love you so fucking much Louis. We have now two children and I'm so happy... but still I'm unhappy. I'm so scared all the time. That this all is just a dream, and I woke up alone and sixth month pregnant. Louis, please don't keep me crazy", Harry finished and Louis kissed Harry's curls.

"Never." 

_____

So, lot of things in short chapter!! Tell me, do you want longer chapters? Or more drama? Or more love? Or more WHAT? Tell meee (; xoxo J