Chapter 5

Heeey lovelies! I love you alll! Keep reading and voting! (;

____

Louis ran his hand to his hair and looked Harry. He looked so small and weak. He was restless sleep now, and Louis didn't know when he have to give a birth. And it was his little Edward who had died. His little boy. Of course Louis was happy that their little princess was alive and healthy too. But Harry tried to be strong. He tried to keep himself strong just because Louis was so sad. And Louis felt bad of it. It was still Harry, who was giving a birth, not him. But Louis was still so so sad. 

"Louis?" Harry whispered and Louis looked his boyfriend, who had woke up. Harry was so close to break; so close to cry and scream. But he couldn't. He just couldn't. He had to be strong because of Louis. 

"Yes, love?" Louis answered to him. Harry's curls were wild against his forehead, which was sweaty. Louis wiped Harry's curls and stroked then his temples. 

Harry was so close to cry. He always melted to Louis' touch and he just couldn't break. 

"I wanna cry", Harry whispered and closed his eyes. Tears were burning his eyes and Louis felt bad. He knew it. Harry was trying to be strong because of he was weak.

"You know you can cry, babe", Louis said and then Harry let it all. His all tears and emotionals were coming out. All.

"Yes, you can cry", Louis whispered and climbed next to Harry. He took Harry to his hug and Harry sobbed his eyes out against to Louis' chest. 

"W-why it happened? Why? W-what has I do w-wrong L-louis? I didn't d-d-drink, or s-smoke. I didn't d-do n-nothing and t-then this s-still happened? W-why?" Harry whispered. Louis was confused. Harry blamed himself of this?

"Harry, it's not your fault! Harry please listen", Louis said when Harry's sobs were getting stronger. 

"Please honey", Louis begged but then he let him just cry. He just wanted him to cry.

Harry was crying almost an hour; then Louis heard some sniffles and he whispered: "Better now, love?"

"Yes", Harry whispered and hugged Louis. He loved Louis so much. So, so much. He had always loved. 

- - - - -

"So Mr. Styles. We think that you're ready to give a birth", the nurse said and smiled. Harry just gave a weak smile and Louis sighed. What he has to do? Just whispered lovelies things to Harry, or just keep his hand?

"Uhm, Harry? What I should do? Do you want me to keep your hand or-?"

"I don't know. You can just keep m hand or rub my back or just do something", Harry said and tried to smile. But he knew he had to give a birth and another of his twins was dead already. Maybe he wasn't ready for it?

"Louis I'm scared. I'm not ready, I can't do it!" Harry whisper-yelled and Louis calmed him down.

"Yes! Harry, I know it's early but you can do it! I believe in you", Louis said and stroked Harry's back calmly, too.

"Okay. Okay", Harry said and then he gave that real smile; his dimples showed up and Louis heart melted. Oh God, he loved that smile.

"We're ready to start", the nurse said and a midwife came to the room. 

"Oh, Mr. Styles. Nice to meet you", the midwife said and shooked Harry's hand. 

"Hello", Harry said and tried to smile again.

"You know, it's honor to be your midwife you know. It's so uncommon. You're like one of the hundred", the midwife said and smiled. Harry nodded and squeezed Louis' hand tight. 

"Uh it hurts", Harry whimpered and the midwife nodded. 

"Okay, spread you legs a little", the midwife said and Harry did like she said.

"I count to three and then you push as hard as you can", she said and Harry nodded.

"One."

"Two."

"Three!"

Harry pushed and right after that he whimpered.

"Again Harry!" the midwife said and Harry pushed. Louis stroked Harry's back calmly and breathed with Harry.

"There it comes!" the midwife said and she took one of those babies out. Harry whimpered and there was a silence. Louis knew it was his little boy, but he just couldn't watch it. He just couldn't, because-

A cry. Small and weak. But it was a cry.

"Fuck!" the midwife said and right after then she laughed.

"Danielle! Take this boy!"  she gave a little baby to the nurse and the nurse smiled brightly. Harry cried and Louis just kissed Harry's temple. 

"I think you have two babies!" the midwife said and then Harry pushed again. 

"Oh my god Harry. Keep pushing, love", Louis whispered and kissed still Harry's temple over again.

"And there is a little girl!" the midwife said and held her to his hand. He stood up and wrapped a cover to her little body.

"There is yours princess!" she said and gave her to Harry's arms.

"Oh look at her!" Louis said and smiled.

"What about the boy? Edward? Where is he? Is he alive?!" Harry asked and the midwife smiled.

"I go and check it!"  Then she left.

"He's alive! Louis we have two babies!" Harry smiled and Louis kissed him. He just kissed him so roughly, before their princess' cry took they back to real world.

"Look at her. Her still beautiful, even she cry", Harry whispered and stroked Lottie's cheek. 

"Good news Harry and Louis! You're little boy is alive!" the nurse came to the room and held a little packet to her arms. She gave it to Louis' and Louis burst into tears.

"We have to take them away soon because they are premature babies but you can be a family now", the nurse said and smiled.

___

TADADADAAA! Here it is! The both babies is now in the world (; Read, vote and comment (; Love you ♥ xoxo J