Chapter 22

Last chapter :( gonna miss you guys ♥ but don't cry yet, there is a long epilogue coming! :D so enjoy this, and wait for the epilogue! ;)

___________________________________________________________

Sometimes Harry dreamed about funny things. Like ocean, villages and fields. But Harry liked to dream about those things, because they were beautiful. Ocean was beautifully blue. Villages were small and cute. And fields were just beautiful. And Harry thought those were the most beautiful adjectives in the world. Blue, small, cute, beautiful. Because those adjectives described Louis Tomlinson in all way.

And now, because of those dreams, Harry thought he dreamed again. Soon he'd wake up, when Lottie and Edward were giggling next to him and Darcy. Harry tried to wake up; he blinked many times and even tweaked himself in the arm. After a few moments he finally realized that he wasn't dreaming. Louis William Tomlinson was really standing in front of him.

He was still so stunning. He had that light brown hair, those ocean blue eyes, and he was still so small. He was smaller than almost a year ago. He was so skinny. 

"Harry."

Louis' voice snapped him back to reality. He was still left. Didn't want him anymore. Left him and the kids. Cheated. Did all those bad things. Left Harry alone again.

He suddenly raised his hand, and slapped Louis right to his left cheek. Louis looked Harry in wide eyes. Okay, he wasn't except nothing majestic welcome, but he didn't except that either. But actually Louis deserved  it. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Harry finally opened his mouth and Louis eyes widened again.

"WELL WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU WAITING FOR? THESE ARE MY SISTER'S WEDDING!" Louis shouted back and slammed the bathroom door close behind him.

Harry didn't even think that. Of course Louis was here. He felt so stupid! 

"If you don't mind, I'm going to leave now", he said angrily, but Louis stopped him. 

"You don't go anywhere", he said and Harry felt some anger boiling over to.

"YOU CAN'T FUCKING STOP ME! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH THREE KIDS! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT ME ANYMORE!" Harry screamed.

"WELL I'M SO FUCKING SORRY IF I THOUGHT JUST YOUR BEST! I'M SORRY IF I LEFT BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HATE ME!" Louis screamed back. 

Harry felt how all the anger disappeared, and he felt suddenly so weak. He was not going to cry. No, no, no. He slided along the wall on the floor. He buried his face to his knees and he didn't know what to do. Part of him said, that he should just leave and forget Louis. But part of him said, that he should kiss Louis, hug him, to apologize to him, and continue his life with Louis.

"Harry I'm sorry."

Harry raised his head and saw Louis in front of him. Harry's eyes were already filled with tears, and before he noticed, he was crying again. 

"I really just.... I thought you really loved me. All those time you said that, it just... It felt so right. Harry, I believed you. I thought you would never hate me. And then it happened and-"

"I never in a million years hated you, Louis."

What?! Louis looked Harry. 

"Y-you don't hate m-me?" he asked as tears started to stream down to his face.