Epilogue

NO NO NO CAN'T EVEN, DON'T EVEN, I DON'T EVEN, YOU DON'T EVEN, THIS. IS. IT. LAST TIME I WRITE IN THIS STORY. NO NO NO. GONNA MISS YOU ALL. NO. NO NO. DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL? BECAUSE I WANT. EVEN. CAN'T. NO. okay. NO. BUT. ENJOY. STILL. OHMYGODLOVEYOUALL AND DON'T FORGET ME. I'M EMOTIONAL NOW. UHH CRYING. BYE. NO. ENJOY ♥

WARNING: SMUT!

___________________________________________________________

23rd of December, four months later

"Daddy, Darcy cries", Lottie said and flipped his blond hair. Harry sighed as he tried to stood up. His stomach was huge. It literally was like a gym ball. And his ankles were sore, his back hurted and everything was worse, when Louis wasn't here. 

Harry hissed as some pain went over his body and he started to walk towards Darcy's room. But he didn't hear anything. 

"Lottie, did you say Darcy cries?" Harry asked as he returned to the livingroom. And Lottie and Edward were giggling on the couch.

"We lied! Because daddy look funny when he walks!" Edward giggled and Lottie screamed in joy. 

"Hey, you two!" Harry snapped and the twins sobered almost immediately. They looked a bit scared when Harry said: "This is not funny! Daddy is in pain, I walk like that because my stomach is so big. It hurts to walk."

Lottie's bottomlip was trembling and Harry sighed. He sat down between them two, and then he took they both in his hug. 

"No more lying okay?" Harry whispered as he kissed Lottie's and Edward's foreheads.

"M'sorry daddy", Edward mumbled and then he kissed Harry's cheek.

"Yeah, it's fine. Now, maybe you can-"

"I'm home!" 

"Daddy came!" Lottie screamed as she ran to the entryway. Harry smiled as he heard some footsteps, and there he was. Louis Tomlinson in all perfection. Harry smiled and Louis walked towards him. 

"Hi babe", he whispered and leaned down to peck his lips.

"Edward! Daddys are kissing!" Lottie giggled and Louis pulled away. He looked Lottie and smiled.

"Daddy can kiss you too", he said as he took Lottie in his lap and gave him a big kiss to her cheek. Edward jumped Louis' another leg and Louis kissed him too. Harry smiled and then he felt a powerful kick to his stomach.

"Oh!" he said automatically and Louis turned around. 

"What is it?" Louis asked and Harry's smile grew. 

"The baby. He's kicking", Harry said and Louis put his hand to his stomach. Louis felt some powerful kick and he smiled. 

"Wow that man got a power!" Louis chuckled and Harry nodded with a smile on his face. Lottie jumped off on Louis lap, and she put her hand to Harry's huge stomach too.

"Daddy! What's that?" Lottie asked and looked like she could cry. Harry chuckled and Louis burst into laugh.

"It's a littlebrother", Harry said and actually now it was him, who was going to cry. 

"Bot-What?" Edward asked as he put his hand to Harry's stomach too. When the baby kicked, Edward pulled his hand away quickly.

"A littlebrother. It comes there-" Louis patted Harry's stomach "-to here", he finished as he pointed his lap.