Chapter 15

Here again ! (; Okaaay I don't have nothing to say, so enjoy (:

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I woke in sharp pain in my stomach. I groaned and sat up. The twins we're in restless sleep next to me. But the pain didn't go away. I stroked my stomach and sighed.

"Okay. Calm down", I whispered. And I was still exhausted. I yawned and then I stood up. I unlocked the door and walked in the kitchen. And here he was.

Louis sat on the kitchen chair and he had a beer in front of him. I ignored him completely and took a glass. I filled it with ice cold water and drank it with three gulps.

"Hey you!" Louis said loudly and then he chuckled. I sighed. I looked him and then I saw his weddingring in front of him on the table.

Tears filled my eyes and I took my own ring away. My finger felt empty but I threw it on the table.

"There you go! Maybe you can now sell those and get a good money!" I yelled and wiped away my tears.

"Oi! That hurted!" Louis said and stroked his left cheek, where the ring hit. Suddenly the pain hit my stomach again and I fell down to the ground. I gronaed and stroked my stomach.

"Oiiii you! Did you fell?" Louis laughed and I sighed. Then the pain multiplied and I screamed. Fuck. That wasn't good pain.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked as he knelt in front of me. He touched my shoulder but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me", I groaned and stood up. I walked weakly in our bedroom and took my phone at the nightstand. 

"Mom! I-i need help!" I almost yelled. Tears were streaming down to my cheeks. This couldn't happen again. What was wrong with me? It's seven months. 

"I need to go to the hospital... The baby, mom come here!" I said and hang up. The twins woke up and I smiled.

"Hey! Everything is okay", I whispered and wiped away my tears. What a lie. Everything was actually everything else than okay. My baby was borning and my husband (was he my husband anymore?) was an asshole. Why me? Everything was perfect seven months before. Our wedding were perfect, and our honeymoon was amazing. What happened? Oh yeah, that apoplexy. I was sure that-

Wait. Apoplexy. And that surgery. What if Louis still had something in his brain? Because he was really weird and he changed after that surgery. I felt a little hope inside of me. Maybe I was right. 

"Louis?" I called. Nothing. Well damn!

"Louis!" I yelled and then he came to the door. He looked a little scared and then he walked in front of me.

"Harry, please. Let's keep these", he whispered and he threaded my ring to my finger. I sniffled and then nodded my head.

"I'm sorry", I whispered and he nodded. Then he sat down and looked me. He was a little drunk, I could say that, but he looked sad.

"What happened to us?" he whispered and looked the twins. I opened my mouth to answer, but the pain hit me again. I screamed and I held my stomach. 

"I... Fuck it hurts", I said and Louis stared me. He rubbed my stomach and then I heard a loud knock in the door. 

"Louis, could you…?" I whispered and Louis nodded. He was seriously worried about me. Maybe.

"Honey! What happened?" my mom said loudly as she ran to the room. I sighed and stroked my stomach.