Chapter 1

"Harry!" 

Harry sighed and stood up. His stomach was big. And it hurt to move. His back was really painful and sore. Not to mention of his ankles.

"What?" Harry asked when his mother came to livingroom.

"Somebody asks you at door", she answered and left. Harry sighed again and walked to door. If it was somebody at his school, he would kill his mother because-

"Hi Harry."

Harry froze as he heard that voice. It was so familiar, so familiar for that one night. It was Louis Tomlinson.

Harry just stared Louis. He didn't know, should him be happy or angry. Louis hadn't to anything. No support, nothing at all.

"Harry?"

"What are you doing here?" Harry snapped and stared Louis. Louis sighed and ran his hand to his hair. It was still shiny and Louis eyes were still so blue. His body was still so fit-

Harry pushed his thoughts away and waited to Louis answer.

"I'm so sorry Harry", Louis finally cracked out. He look at the ground, like ashamed. Harry didn't believe it. Louis never was like that. He never apologized. He was a tough guy. 

"Harry you don't know how sorry I am! I was scared because guys never gets pregnant and I was suppose to be just another 'one-night-thing'! I have been just an asshole", Louis finished. Harry stared a tear of Louis' cheek.

"You weren't there. Never", Harry whispered. Then Louis looked to Harry's eyes and Harry's heart almost melted. They were full of love?

"I-i know. And I feel awful", Louis said and another tear slipped down to his cheek.

"And now I don't have anything. No parents, no home, and I don't wanna be a bad father. I just... I wanna be a father with you", Louis whispered. 

"What happened?" Harry asked still amazed. And confused.

"They kicked me off. They just... Harry they hate me", Louis said and Harry felt bad for him. 

"Why?" Harry asked.

"I told them. I told them that I'm gonna be a father and they just... they yelled and then kicked me off. I don't have any place to be. Everybody hates me", Louis said and then burst into tears.

Harry hesitated just little moment, before he hugged Louis. Louis wrapped his arms to Harry's waist and sobbed to his shoulder. 

"It's okay...", Harry whispered and rubbed to his back calmly.

"It's not... I-i've been terrible to you. You are pregnant a-and I didn't g-give a f-fuck of t-that!" Louis said obviously angry to himself.

"Hey, I forgive you. And if you want to be part of his or her life, then-"

"I want!" Louis sobbed and tightened his grip.

"Okay. Okay", Harry said and one tear slipped down to his cheek.

"What if we go inside now and talk a little more?" Harry questioned and Louis pulled back. His eyes were red and Harry wiped away his own tear.

"Okay", Louis whispered and took Harry's hand to his own. Harry smiled a little and then walked inside, Louis hand to his own.

__

"So, then they just kicked you out?" Harry asked quietly. Louis nodded his head and stared his tea mug.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what it's like to be-"

"Kicked out? Yes you know. I did that to you. I'm so sorry Harry", Louis said and looked Harry. Harry didn't know what to say. He stared Louis' beautiful blue eyes and then without any meaning he said: "I like your eyes."

Harry slammed his hand to his mouth and Louis stared him. 

"Oh god I just didn't say that", Harry said and Louis chuckled.

"Oh yes you did!" Louis said and then they both burst into laugh. Louis fell to Harry's side of the bed and they laughed. When they finally stopped, Harry noticed that their faces were two inches away. Then Louis leaned and kissed Harry. Harry was froze, and he felt Louis' hand to his curls. Then he kissed back and Harry's hand went to Louis thin waist. Louis pulled back and stared Harry's eyes.

"I like your eyes too." And with that he kissed Harry again.

__