Prologue

Warning!! Smut!! :D 

______________________________-

"Oh Harry!" 

Louis moaned and enjoyned the pleasure that Harry was giving. Harry sucked and then he kissed Louis roughly.

"I want you... inside... of me", Harry whispered and Louis moaned again. Louis nodded and turned Harry over.

"Spread your legs", Louis said and kissed Harry's back. When Harry was spreaded his legs, Louis pushed his index finger inside of Harry.

"Oh Louislouislouis", Harry repeated over and over again. The pleasure what Louis was giving was something new. He enjoyned it.

"Move!" Harry ordened and Louis started to move his finger. In, out, in, out. With every thrust Harry moaned loudly, and Louis added the second finger inside of Harry's tight hole. Harry was very vocal, but Louis enjoyned it. It was hot and it turned Louis on.

"You ready for my dick?" Louis asked and Harry moaned loudly again.

"Y-yes!" he said and waited. Louis smiled and pushed himself to Harry. 

"FUCK Louis!" Harry screamed and then moaned loudly. Louis thrusted out and then again in. And again with every thrust Harry moaned. 

Louis' bedroom were filled of moans, for Louis and Harry. 

"Oh god!" Harry moaned and felt a familiar feeling on his stomach.

"Gonna come!" Harry warned before he came to Louis hand. Harry breathed and then Louis filled Harry to his own cum.

Louis was so breathless, that he just lied top of Harry.

"Umm Louis. I have to go so can you move little?" Harry asked and Louis pulled himself out. Harry breathed deep and put his clothes on.

"Well, bye then", Harry said and Louis was too breathless to say anything. He was just slept with a guy, who he hated.

___

So it was a prologue! Where everything started. Next chapter will be when Harry is his sixth month and Louis appears to his house!