Chapter 16

I updated! Yes! (: Okay, you have been very interested if Harry and Louis will get back together. Well, if you read this book you can find it out ! :D

___________________________________________________________________

Louis POV

I sat down the car and stared out of the window. I felt Brian's stare but I couldn't look him. Did he hear what I say? I mean, I don't love Harry. Really.  I love Brian. Right? 

"Louis, I heard what you said", Brian said and sighed. Finally I dared to look into his brown eyes. I winced and then looked my hands ashamed. 

His eyes were full of sadness and I felt my heart skips a beat. I really did love Brian. His black hair, his brown eyes and just him. Not Harry. Not anymore.

"I'm sorry, Brian. I didn't mean it like that", I said and he took my hand to his own. 

"I understand. He have gave a birth to your children, and you loved him very much. But just, do you really love me?" Brian asked and blinked his eyes. Oh no. Please don't cry.

"Yes! I love you, not Harry. Okay?" I said and Brian smiled. His eyes were still sad, but his smile was full of love. I really, really loved Brian. More than anything,

"Okay", he whispered and leaned down to kiss me. His lips were softer than Harry's, and he didn't change his angle like Harry-

Wait. Why did I compared him to Brian? I mean, I don't love Harry anymore. Just Brian.

Brian pulled back and smiled. He had just a cute smile. I love it. Even he didn't have the dimples-

Stop it Louis!

"I love you", I said quickly and Brian smiled.

"I love you", Brian said and let go of my hand.

Not 'Love you too'.

- - - - -

"I can't live without you."

"I love you so much."

"Don't wanna lose you."

"Feels so good."

"Who is vocal now?"

"Come here."

- - - - -

I woke up and looked Brian. He looked so small when he was asleep. He was an angel. He was too good for me. And so was Harry. I mean then when we were married. 

"Hi handsome", Brian mumbled and opened his eyes.

"Hi", I smiled and pecked his lips quickly.

"It's fourth of July", Brian smiled. I froze. Was it? It was two years when the twins were made. In a hotel room. Fuck. Why did I remember that? I shouldn't know that. Doublefuck. Say something before Brian notice.

"Louis?"

"Hmm?"

"You didn't say nothing? Do you feel dizzy? Do you wanna-"

"No! Happy fourth of July", I smiled and pecked his lips again. Brian was an american and I was proud to have him to my boyfriend. 

"Thank you", he whispered and then he kissed me passionately. I was a little surprised but I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hand under my t-shirt and stroked it. I tried to held a moan, but I failed. Brian smirked against my lips and I felt dizzy. I wasn't ready for this. It still reminded me too much for Harry.