Chapter 14

Okaay lovelies! Here is a new chapter, agaaain! And I just realized that I have thirteen chapters already, and big thank you for all of you! I really love you all <3 So, now I go drink my coffee (<3) and let you read this ! (: WARNING: Smut!

_______________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

It's funny how time flies. Like, really. I'm already seven months pregnant and twins are growing. Now Lottie can say 'daddy' too and Edward can say 'Daddy' and 'food'. They're nine month age already. It's so sad, how babies grow too fast. 

"What are you thinking?" Louis asked as he fed Lottie. Lottie was giggling and Edward was next to his sister. Then Lottie threw a little bit porridge to Louis face. I burst into laugh and Louis chuckled.

"Well, little lady. You're in trouble now", Louis said and took Lottie to his lap. He started to tickle her. Lottie was squirming and giggling. Suddenly she stopped and she was turning pink.

"Louis stop!" I shouted and took Lottie to my arms. She was coughing and then she started to cry.

"Shh", I shushed and looked Louis. He was froze and I saw a few tears in his eyes. Of course it wasn't he's fault but... he had to be more careful.

"Yes. You're okay", I whispered to my daughter's ear but she kept crying. Louis stood up and left. He slammed the door after him and I sighed. I sat down and patted Lottie's back. Edward stared both of us and then he started to giggle. At least somebody was happy.

Then Lottie stopped crying and she turned to look his brother. Then she started to giggle too and I smiled. Wow. They really had an effect to each others. 

"Okay beautiful's-" Edward looked me like 'really dad? I'm boy' and I chuckled.

"Okay, beautiful and handsome. It's time to sleep", I said and took them both to my arms. I learned to carry them both when... well, Louis was in the hospital three months ago. And after that he has been a little... weird. I mean, sometimes he would just shout me and then he is like nothing happened. 

I walked to their room and then I put they in their beds. I started to sing, like I always did.

All of these lines across my face

Tell you the story of who I am

So many stories of where I've been

And how I got to where I am

But these stories don't mean anything

When you've got no one to tell them to

It's true, I was made for you

And even when I noticed, tear by tear, I was crying again. 

I climbed across the mountaintops

swam all across the ocean blue

I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules

But baby I broke them all for you

It's true. I love Louis so much. But... it's just hard sometimes.