Chapter 17

Next chapter is here! Enjoy (:

_______________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I looked my older daughter and finished changing her diaper. She giggled and I smiled.

"You're gonna be so big girl. When you grow up, I bet you're gonna be smart and a good girl", I said and Lottie stood up. It was her and Edward's 1st birthday. In my dreams it would be a family day; cakes and presents and at night some private time to my husband. But no.

"Daddy cwis!" Lottie said sadly when she saw my tears. Where they came? I didn't even notice.

"Don't worry princess. I'm gonna be happy because it's your and Edward's day today!" I said as she wiped my wet cheeks to her little hands. 

"Come here", I said and Lottie giggled. She ran to my open arms and I took her my tight hug. 

"Daddy loves you", I whispered and kissed his light curls. She giggled again and started to jump. 

"Daddy loow!" she shouted and laughed. I laughed too and then I showed my tumbs to her. Then Gemma, Edward and Darcy came to the room.

"Ewar!" Lottie giggled as she saw her brother. Edward looked cute with his t-shirt and jeans. He had those little converse what Louis had bought to him. I smiled and Gemma sat next to him. 

"I didn't know that Edward have a converse! Harry, you spoil them!" Gemma laughed and I tried to look happy. 

"Yeah, Louis bought them to him", I said. Suddenly I realized it. I remembered it. I remembered how Louis had came to home and he had those converse with him. I remembered how I kissed Louis and he gave those to Edward.

"Oh, really? When?" Gemma asked and she sobered a little. 

"Actually I don't remember. I just remember that he bought them and I kissed him and-" I said but I was cutted by Edward's shout.

"Daddii! Lottwi twes!" Edward shouted and I looked the twins. Lottie was stroking Edward's hair and she giggled.

"Lottie, please stop if your brother doesn't like it", I said and Lottie looked sad as she let go her brother's hair.

"You have amazing kids", Gemma smiled and stroked Darcy's soft cheek.

"I know", I said but sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Gemma asked. What's wrong? Yeah, it's over three months and I still can't stop thinking about Louis. His blue eyes, his smile, his body, his amazing- Oh stop! You can't just think of him all the time! I hate myself.