Chapter 11

Sooo next chapter is here!! And I'm so thankful for all of you! I really love you all ♥ There could be a few mistakes, I tried to describe more things :D WARNING: Smut!

_____________________________________________________

"I want to go on date."

Harry raised his head and looked Louis in eyes.

"Well, okay", Harry said a little amused.

"What?" Louis asked and looked Harry a little confused. Why he laughed?

"Nothing", Harry said and burst into laugh. 

"Really, what?" Louis said a little upset. Harry pulled Louis next to him on the bed and he wrapped his arms around his waist. He buried his head to Louis neck and kissed it while he smiled.

"Really, tell me", Louis begged but this time he smiled. He kissed Harry's wild curls and stroked his back.

"I just... It's our first date", Harry said and smiled again. Louis chuckled.

"Yeah... We have two children and we are married, and now it's our first date. You know, we have the wrong order", Louis laughed and Harry smiled.

"I still don't understand how good luck I really have", Harry said and closed his eyes. He smelt Louis; he smelt just like he remembered. Fresh and just... Louis.

"I know. I have that feeling too. I love you, I love you, I love you", Louis said and chuckled. Did Harry just smell him?

"Did you just smelt me?" Louis laughed and Harry blushed. How embarrassing.

"Maybe?" Harry said and buried his face in Louis neck again.

"Hey, it's fine. It's adorable. You're adorable", Louis said and kissed a top of Harry's head again. "Well, how do I smell?"

Harry chuckled and said: "Awful. Yuck."

Louis laughed and he sat up. Harry was adorable. How he could be able to keep his hands away from his husband?

"I love youuu", Louis sang and leaned down to kiss Harry. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and he stroked it. The kiss became more heated and they were tangled together.

Louis pulled away and rested his forehead against Harry's.

"So good kisser", Harry smiled and closed his eyes. He listened their breathing for a while and then he kissed Louis' nose.

"So, we've been here now four days. Where is dates? Flowers? Candles? Sex?" Harry chuckled and Louis smiled.

"Well, date is coming. Maybe flowers too. Candles are there-" Louis pointed a cabinet. "- and sex is possible whenever you want."

Harry smiled and kissed Louis. He pulled back and whispered: "Maybe now?"

"As Mr. Tomlinson wants", Louis said and rolled Harry to bottom of him.

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed Louis roughly. His smile disappeared and he kissed Louis more passionately.

"Clothes off", Louis mumbled and took Harry's shirt away. Their lips were apart about two seconds, before Louis crashed his lips again to Harry's. 

Before Harry noticed, they were both naked and their breathing was heavy.

"How- how long we are here?" Harry asked and stroked Louis' chest gently. Louis drew a little circles to Harry's waist and he answered: "As long as you want be here."

"I thought that... maybe we can go somewhere calm and lovely place? I thought... I mean, my mom have a cottage in some island. And it's my mom's own and-"