"You okay Dean?" Sam asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," Dean replied, running a hand through his hair.

"Is Cassie there?"

"No he's still in classes," Dean said. "You guys have to help me."

"With what?"

"How the hell do I propose to Cas?"

"Well what you do," Gabe said. "Is get down on one knee, pull out the ring box, open it, ask—"

"Not what I meant," Dean said. "I know how to propose. But how do I propose?"

"Dean rethink that sentence," Sam said. Dean thought for a few seconds.

"Okay fine," Dean said. "How do I lead up to the proposal?"

"Make some big cute speech," Gabe said. "Cassie loves those."

"And I suck at those."

"You've got to try at least," Sam said. "It's the thought that counts."

Dean sighed. "Okay. Okay I'll try."

The sound of a door opening came from Dean's side of the call, and as Dean turned around to look he immediately smiled.

"Hello Dean," Cas said, walking to sit beside him on the couch. "Sam, Gabriel."

"Cassie!" Gabriel yelled. "I miss you."

Cas smiled. "We miss you guys too."

"There isn't even an I anymore, it's always we," Gabe said. "Cas you can be your own person."

"I don't want to be," Cas said, turning to Dean. Dean smiled softly at him, love evident in his eyes. Cas leaned forward and kissed Dean quickly, getting a sound of disgust from Gabriel.

"Keep it off screen," Gabe said. Cas laughed and Dean smiled, putting an arm around Cas.

Then Sam and Gabriel realized something.

"Holy shit Dean!" Sam yelled. "You're gonna pr—" Gabe slammed his hand over Sam's mouth.

Cas looked at them confused. "What were you talking about before?"

"Nothing," Gabe said quickly, releasing Sam. Sam just looked at Dean with wide eyes.

"About time," Sam muttered so the computer wouldn't pick up the sound. Gabe nodded in agreement.

"Riight well," Cas said. "We are going now, we have things to do."

"Yeah, each other," Gabe said.

"Exactly," Cas said before ending the call.

"Didn't need to know that," Sam said, scrunching his nose up adorably. Gabe smiled at him before leaning in to kiss him, one hand on Sam's cheek. Sam deepened the kiss immediately, his arms wrapping around Gabe's waist.

Let's leave it at that shall we, they made out for a while.

~~

Uhh let's go to the next day because we all know what Destiel is currently doing.

Dean woke up spooning Cas. They may also have no clothes on.

Dean smiled at the sleepy Cas and gently moved away as not to wake him. He got dressed and moved out to the kitchen.

Cas had classes today but Dean had none, so he had time to set something up for Cas...but what?

"Morning Dean," Cas said from the doorway, wearing one of Dean's shirts and boxers, tiredly rubbing his eyes. Dean smiled and walked over to him, pulling him into a hug and kissing him softly.