Cassie's story

*PLEASE READ* 

So i was talking to my friend who reads all of my stories (she writes some with me so i'll post them later on) and we decided it would be best to write Cassie's story. 

We believe that her motif's behind targeting Aaron and Caitlin we're unclear, so this explains her past and the reasoning behind her attacks, hope you enjoy. 

__________________________________

I was thirteen when my mother died; she had a brain tumour and only survived two months after she was diagnosed. I don’t really remember what happened, only how I felt but I can remember the best way to describe it was hell, pure and utter hell. My mind wasn’t very developed at the age and I’ve never been smart so first of all I was angry, angry because god had killed one of the three people I loved. Then I was sad, because I soon realised that I would never see her again. After that my mind slipped into oblivion and I’m still there now.

            My dad took it worse then either me or my sister, he didn’t except the fact. And due to his demon side, he was only feeling hatred to anyone. My sister found it hardest to let go of dad and everyday was worse then hell for both of us. We were his personal slaves. He turned to drugs, alcohol or any bad substance he could think off. I began to plan escaping; I had it all done but stayed for another two months because my sister didn’t want to leave. She was like mom, found everything good in a person. But I inherited a lot from dad which made me act like a devil.

            Mom was a mermaid and dad, a half demon and yes they were opposites but they did love each other a lot. Mom brought dads best side out and when she wasn’t there anymore he lost the good in him.

            Around three months after mom’s death dad called us downstairs for a meeting. A group of men in white lab coats were there. As soon as they saw us they came closer. The men in white coats were getting so close so I said my prayers because I knew where they were taking me. I also knew that my dad had done it; by the smirk plastered on his face he was also proud of it. He was a sick man and I knew he would die with out us. They forced us to dress in white suits in case we were contagious. The look on my sisters face shot misery threw me, she was only nine, she didn’t deserve this, neither of us did. After, they shoved us into the back of a van and sprayed us with a yellow liquid before we were knocked unconscious.

* * *

When we woke I immediately rushed to my sister who was cowering in the corner. Her eyes were bloodshot from all of the crying she had been doing.

“It’s alright Chloe,” I cooed.

            She cried harder and I let my own tears escape. She gripped the hem of my shirt and balled it up in her fist.

“Do you want some help?”

            My head whipped around to reveal a boy a couple of years older then me. He had short shaggy brown hair and slight stubble. His eyes met mine for a brief second, a bright green, almost yellow before he stood up. He slumped over to help me place Chloe of the bed where I removed my jacket and gave her it as a pillow.

“Go to sleep baby girl,” I cooed.

            She smiled slightly before closing her eyes. My attention turned to the boy who was stood behind me. I caught a better glimpse of his appearance. He was tall and broad, extremely muscular and his face was phenomenal. His jaw was sturdy and he had high cheek bones. His eyes were bright against his tanned skin. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it.

“Werewolf,” he answered before I could question, “And you’re a mermaid?”

“Mermaid and Demon,” I answered, turning back to my sister.