Chapter 27- Aaron

I watched as Caitlin followed the orders from Mrs Thomas and she dove under the water. It hurt me for her to be treated like that, it shouldn’t be acceptable and to me it’s not acceptable. I noticed she began to struggle with being pregnant and swimming so once she had done her second length; I helped her out of the pool. She dried her self off and sighed as she relaxed in my arms. Her eyes closed and a smile filled her lips from being able to sit down and relax.

“Why did you stop?” one of the teachers shrieked.

“She’s pregnant, it’s not easy you know,” I screamed back.

Caitlin giggled slightly when Cassie climbed out; I shuffled her towards the door where she stood up. She headed towards Mrs Thomas and I followed. She went into her school bag and produced the booklet I have finally finished reading. Mrs Thomas took it and began to flick through the pages, soaking up all the information. Something sounded on the speakers and a school assembly had been called so we all headed towards the sports hall.

We entered through the back doors to avoid all of the students but they made me enter last through the door. And once I stepped through I saw the shadow of Caitlin with someone. They produced a long thin needle from a belt and I was about to shout when it was stabbed into her neck. I watched in horror as her body slumped to the floor from the drug. I then felt a sharp prick on my own neck. My eyes started to droop as drowsiness was slowly invading my body

* * *

The first thing I smelt was the smell of salt water, the first thing I saw was darkness but the first thing I heard was a muffled scream, Caitlin. My eyes shot open and I bolted up abruptly. Caitlin had been placed into a water tank which towered meters above me. It was full to the brim of what use to be Caitlin’s home but at the minute, it was turning into her nightmare. Cassie was still curled up on the floor next to her, but Caitlin was wide awake. She began to panic, she needed air but the chains they had attached to her wouldn’t reach far enough to the surface. Her eyes dropped, unconsciousness was about to take over her until she saw me frantically trying to get her attention.

“Powers!” I screamed as loud as I could.

            She clicked on immediately which I was thankful for and instantly made the water vanish. A long breath was took in and Cassie began to stir, the whole school was starring at me as I ran too her. She managed to shatter the glass with a kick of her leg and I scampered to her side as fast as my legs could. She fell to floor from lack of air and I collapsed next to her in a heap. I rocked her in my arms as I began to blabber to her, apologising, I couldn’t help it.

“I’m so sorry, I should’ve protected you better and our baby and…” she interrupted me.

“Don’t worry and it’s not your fault,” she answered back, stroking my cheek soothingly.

            Cassie groaned as she woke up and absorbed her surroundings; Caitlin noticed and then looked in the opposite direction. Her mouth opened when she realised the position we were placed in and who was watching. People were chatting about what was going on between us and Caitlin groaned at it. She turned to me ready to tell me how stupid we were to even act like this in school.

“Do you realise how many people are watching?” she asked, knowing this would end either really well or really bad.

“Caitlin don’t you know yet, life is like a series of books. Each day is a new page, each month is a new chapter, and each year is a new part to the book and in that book and you need some drama. But you being in my life have changed things so much which made realise that you deserve a whole new book and it can have your beautiful face plastered on the cover,” I said cheekily, “To be honest I don’t care who knows because I know that it’s not going to change the way I feel about you and really I hope it doesn’t change the way you feel about me.”

“Off course it doesn’t and it won’t but don’t forget that it would have your face on it too because it wouldn’t be my book, it wouldn’t be your book, it would be our book and I have to admit, our story has a lot of drama in it,” she answered back, tearing up from happiness.

“I love you,” I told her.

“And I love you too,” she answered back with out hesitation.

            I kissed her short and quick but with a lot of passion, considering where we were and who was watching. The whole room awed at us and Caitlin smiled slightly before stretching her arms out. She headed towards Mrs Thomas who was smiling at the scene that had just taking place between me and Caitlin. But when she saw the look on Caitlin’s face her own face changed appearance to show that she was petrified. When Caitlin gets annoyed, she is not one to be messed with. And trust me; being pregnant doesn’t make it any better.  

“If you ever do anything to hurt me again, I will freeze you like an ice block,” she threatened and then she turned to the crowd, “And if anything is passed beyond this room. Expect worse.”

            She formed the shape of a body from a water source near by, froze it and then shattered it into the pieces, showering the crowd with granites of ice. A couple of the girls screamed and some of the boys laughed out of amazement. Wow, all I can say is that I would not want to be on the other end of Caitlin.

“You’ve been warned.”

            And that is my girlfriend.

______________________

Sorry about the wait, dodgy internet, don't know how long i'll be gone for though. I'll update two chapters now. Chapter number 1