Chapter 1.

Chapter 1

************
I walked down the hallway of my school, it had finally reach my favourite part of the day- lunch time. As I made my way through the crowds of people, some noticed me, smiling lighting as i made eye contact with them. I mean, I was known around the school fairly well-I guess. I mainly put that down to me being friends with Ellie and Ellie going out with Chaz Somers- he was one of the most popular boys in the school and as Ellie had been going out with him we all just started hanging out together.

They were pretty cool, the whole group i mean. The group consisted of me, Ellie, Chaz, Ryan, James, Nathan and Somer. There was a couple more people that hang around with us from time to time but I never really talk to them that often.

I also had a blog- so i mainly guessed people knew me from that also. It was a Tumblr blog that I was most known for but also had a YouTube channel in which I posted make-up tutorials. My Tumblr blog was my life, I was basically on it 24/7. On there I was followed by 3 Million people from all around the world, which was unbelievable and never amazed to baffle me sometimes. Along with that I had a total of 1.2 Million subscribers on YouTube. Then when it came to social media I was followed by 6 Million people on Instagram and 2.7 Million people followed me on Twitter. Unbelievable right!?

Considering the amount of people that watched my videos and followed me on a variety of different social networks not that many people actually knew that I posted make-up tutorials. Or if they did they had never asked me about it. But whatever. It was something I did just for fun and actually made money off it, but also the best part was make up company's would send me their products to try on camera and give a review to my viewers. Also, as a vast amount of people followed me on tumblr and Instagram, clothes company sometimes sent
me their products to wear in my photographs and what not. It was pretty cool I guess.

"Brooke" my head snapped over to the right of me as i stood in the hallway. My eyebrows knitted together in a tight frown as i scanned over the crowd of people trying to figure who had called me. My frown soon turned into a smile when I saw Ellie walking towards me with a big smile on her face.

When she finally reached me she huffed, almost as if she was catching her breath "girl where have you been, iv been looking everywhere for you!" She shock her head as she placed her hand on her chest, trying to catch her breath.

"I had science, over the other side of the school" I rolled my eyes, I hated Friday's - no, that was totally a lie I LOVED Friday's but it meant i had a double science lesson that was all the way across campus, making me walk ages to reach the class room.

"Let's go meet Chaz and Rhys, they are waiting for us" Ellie nodded her head down the hallway towards the cafeteria was. I simply nodded my head and followed her as we made our way, dodging all the students as we did so.

Finally we reached the cafeteria and soon found the boys, they were sat on our usual table. We sat there everyday.

"Brooke" Ryan smile as I sat down next to him as Ellie sat next to Chaz, instantly flirting with him, they made me feel so sick sometimes like seriously, there is a time and place for all that kissing and showing affection- and school certainly wasn't one of them.

"Hey cuz" I smiled nicking a chip off his plate. Yeah Ryan was a cousin, many people found that so weird, that we were so close and hang around together on a regular bases but whatever, it is what it is.

"Are you coming to James party tonight?" He asked as I nodded my head immediately smiling, I wasn't going to pass up on a house party.

"Gonna hook up with Nathan again" he asked looking down at his plate. I felt the urge to roll my eyes as soon as the words left his mouth, I love him so much, I mean he was my cousin but he was so god damn over protective sometimes it got annoying.

"No" I stated simply, shrugging lighting. Me and Nathan had a habit of hooking up when we were both drunk- which can be fairly awkward the next day considering we all bother together but when alcohol took over my system I couldn't help it. He was so god damn good looking.

"Will you be hooking up with Somer" I raised my eyebrow at him aiming to change the conversation as soon as possible off me.

He shuffled around in his seat slightly and mumbled something under his breath. I frowned my eyebrows "excuse me what?" I question once again. He turned to look at me and shrugged "depends" he paused " i'm if drunk enough" a slight smirk crept onto his face. I rolled my eyes and shock my head, glancing down at my phone.

I was literally counting down the hours until this party. I hadn't been out and gotten drunk in what felt like ages, school was starting to stress me out- it was that time of the year where all you want to do it drop out and become a stripper.

After about 10 minutes the bell rang and everyone hurried out of the cafeteria making their way to their lessons. I huffed loudly and raised from my seat. One more lesson Brooke, you can do it.

After Ellie said bye to Chaz for the seventh time we finally made our way out of the cafeteria and to our lesson. We both had English.

"So has Ryan told you?" Ellie asked looking down at her phone. Instantly I frowned my eyebrows and turned to look at her.

"Tell me about what?" I asked as I looked at her. She simply looked at her phone for a second more then turned to me, sliding her phone into her pocket.

"Justin is coming back to school" she stated as we continued to walk down the hallway.

"Who?" I asked in pure confusion, we didn't know anybody called Justin did we? We'll I sure didn't anyway.

"Bieber, Justin Bieber" she nodded her head and turned to me. Instantly I stopped in my tracks which made her also stop.

I tried my best to hold back my laughter, biting my bottom lip as I looked at her, she stood in front of me with her eyebrows now frowned. Clearly she had noticed my amused expression.

"Who told you that" I raised my eyebrow as she shrugged and carried on walked.

"Chaz" that was it, my laughter finally escaped my sealed lips, I burst out laughing.

"Why are you so gullible?" I questioned as her frowned visibly depend.

"What do you mean?"

"You really believe that Justin Bieber is going to come back to this shit hole and come to school?" I paused and raised my eyebrow at her as we continued to walk to class " he's a 'super star'" I quoted with my both hands " I highly doubt he's gonna come back here, i'm sure Ryan said he's being home schooled"

"But-" Ellie started but soon cut herself off, shrugging lightly. "Yeah " she nodded her head. "I guess you're right"

Finally we reached English and took our seats next to each other. I couldn't help but let out a little laugh at what Ellie had just said. I mean really? Justin Bieber coming back to school. I hope he wasn't anyway. Because if he was he would start bothering with us no doubt because of Ryan and Chaz- whom where his best friends. I didn't want to interact with someone like him. I know how it goes, he's rich and famous. Them type of boys think they have it all, cocky little twats basically. They think they can just have anyone and everyone at a click of their fingers. I had meet a couple from YouTube and tumblr and I had no doubt that he would be exactly the same- probably worse.
I shook the thought from my head and laughing inwardly at myself, why was I even thinking about that? There was no way in hell he would even think about coming back to school, right?