"Can you stay?" I asked quietly. He turned back to me and set his jacket back on the rack. He made his way back to his seat. I awkwardly lay there. Baekhyun looked just as awkward as I did. It wasn't odd, it was more of it was to happen. We hadn't seen each other in a while and last night, he was drunk. I wanted him back, but he pushed me away. That's just how everything is awkward. Many thoughts flowed into my mind. What if he did want me back, but he couldn't bring himself to? What if... maybe, he still loves me? What if- What am I doing? What are you doing talking to yourself and making a scene? 

"What are you thinking about?" he asked me. I looked back at him and his eyes. His eyes. They showed passion. Loss of love, but a spark of hope. It was like he was a candle being shielded by a leaf in the rain. He still showed that love for me. I just stared at him as he looked back. 

"Nothing. Just... everything..." I said as I turned to look somewhere but his eyes, because I knew that if I kept looking, I'd fall again. 

"That doesn't make any sense." He messed around. 

"It can." It was silent. For a long time. I could feel his stare. It was making me as frozen as ice. I gulped. What was I doing? 

"Yun... I'm... sorry." He should be. He should be sorry because he lost his chance. He lost everything. He lost me. I didn't reply. "I didn't take you back. You gave me chance and I didn't take it." 

"Did you have to bring it to this conversation?" I asked in a pained tone. "I just wanted your company because it was going to be lonely." 

"But don't you want to talk about it? To get everything straightened out? I do." I stayed quiet. "I just want to fix things." 

"What do you know about fixing things? All you do is break things. Especially my heart," I said as tears started forming. Baekhyun was shocked at what I said. "You don't know anything, Baekhyun. How many days it took for me to get over you and now you're back and you're making me confused. I don't know how to cope with a guy like you, Baekhyun. You're so confusing, so if you're going to straighten everything out, please start with yourself." I looked away from his pained expression. I didn't want to dare look at him. 

"I didn't break up with you because I didn't love you, Yun. Your dad threatened me. He was after you and me. I was just trying to be a protective person. I'm sorry." I was now even more angry. 

"Why didn't you tell me about him? I could've fixed it!" 

"Who hurt you last night?!" he yelled back at me. He then changed his tone to a quiet, soft one he always had, "Your dad hurt you. Do you really think that you can beat him? What makes you so sure? I was trying to protect you. Can't you be happy about that? If we stayed together, we'd both be dead." 

"Then we spend every part of our heart together until that day comes," I said. "We'd spend every moment." He stared at me with saddened eyes. Those eyes I had given back to him. "Wouldn't we?" He hesitated, but then let out a hurt smile. 

"I wish I could think like you," he said. "I never thought of that." What was that supposed to mean? That he didn't want us together? What was this? I stared at him. He was looking at the ground and then lifted his head for his eyes to meet mine again. We were silent again. I guess this happened every time we had a moment. "I-I still-"

"I get it," I said. "But I don't think I'm ready. Not to be in another relationship with you, Baekhyun." I could tell I hurt his feelings even more. "I'm.... sorry." He gave a more hurt look and it hurt my heart even more. I didn't say anymore because I wasn't able to.

"It's alright," Baekhyun said. "I'm just going to go be alone." He walked out of the room and I sighed. What did I just say?

-----------------------------------

I got to go home a day later and I was heading to the bar to meet up with Chanyeol. I never heard about EXO or Baekhyun anymore from him and it was a bit relaxing. The only person who talked to me was Chanyeol. We both were sitting at the bar. Chanyeol took in a shot. We were quiet until I spoke.

"I'm moving to the U.S," I said as I put my shot down. He gave me a look. "I just need time away from everyone and everything that has been happening, especially Baekhyun." He nodded.

"I can't argue about that," Chanyeol said as he took another sip. "Are you planning to come back?"

"Maybe in a year or so, it just depends on how I'm feeling," I replied. He nodded.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." Chanyeol gave a shocked look.

Chanyeol was driving me home that night and he stopped in front of my house. Before I got out, I sat there for a moment. "Hey, Chanyeol?" I asked.

"Hm?" he replied.

"Promise you won't tell Baekhyun okay?" I sat there silently.

"I promise." I then got out of the car and before I closed the door I smiled at him.

"Thanks," I said. I closed the door and walked into my apartment room. I sat on my empty bed and sighed at the empty room. It was blank. I had thrown out everything that I didn't need anymore and finished my last payment for the apartment. All I had with me was my necessities and my luggage for tomorrow. I decided to make my last night here. I lay in my bed and drifted off.

------------------------------------

I walked into the airport with my bags and Chanyeol was trailing behind. "You're really leaving," he said. I faced him after waiting and smiled.

"I'll be fine," I said. Chanyeol let out a soft smile. "Remember, don't tell them." He nodded.

"The plane for the U.S. is leaving. Please board the plane." 

I looked at the speakers and then back at Chanyeol. "Well, I guess it's time for me to go," I said. He nodded. We hugged for a moment and then I grabbed my stuff. I started to enter the way to board the plane. Time to restart my life in the U.S. Sorry Baekhyun, I can't stay.

---------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter and it's been a month, so achievement done. It's almost time for this story to end, so any comments or thoughts? Thank you so much!