Claimed (Chapter 4)

Jayden's POV

Kylie, Dean and I were shown around camp by Percy Jackson-a boy with jet black hair and bright sea green eyes- and Annabeth Chase- a beautiful girl with wavy golden blonde hair, her eyes were an amazing yet intense shade of grey.

They seemed to be a couple, because they were holding hands. 'Great the second girl i like and she's both out of my league and taken' I thought to myself.

I realized i was staring when Percy shot me a murderous look. "And this is the Hermes cabin where you all will be staying until you get claimed" Annabeth said as we ended our tour.

"But i would watch your wallets though, they like to snag things" Percy said still glaring at me.

"Y/n!" Kylie squealed running into the Hermes cabin and tackling Y/n in a hug.

Dean had the biggest smile on his face as he too tackled Y/n in a hug. "Thank the gods you're alive Y/n, I've been so worried!" He said pulling away from the hug but leaving one hand on her arm and tucking a strand of her h/c hair behind her ear, to reveal her beautiful e/c eyes.

"I told you guys i would be alright. But i owe my life to the hunters of Artemis" Y/n said as she pulled away from Dean to come give me a hug.

"I'm glad your alright Y/n" I say pulling away from the hug, smiling.

"Me too" she said laughing. We all joined in

By this time Percy and Annabeth had left, leaving us with a cabin full of (mostly) Hermes kids.

~TIME SKIP TO THE DINING PAVILION~

The Hermes cabin counselor,Travis Stoll, and his brother Connor Stoll (who continuously turned his head to look at Y/n) lead us all to the dining pavilion.

Once we got our food we did a weird ritual where we put part of our food in the fire, supposedly the gods like the smell of the burnt food.

Once we got over to the Hermes table it was completely full.

"Sorry guys, no room here" Travis said stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth.

"What seems to be the problem" said a voice behind us.

I turned to see that it was Chiron.

"Not enough space at the Hermes table" Kylie answered

"I see" Chiron said as he looked around the pavilion "I suppose that for tonight you will have to sit at a different table"

"They could sit at the Hades table, it's only Nico after all" Travis suggested

"A great idea. Nico!" Chiron called.

After a few seconds Nico walked out of the shadows. "Yes?" he asked

"Y/n, Dean, Jayden, and Kylie will be sitting with you for dinner tonight" Chiron announced

"Fine" Nico said flatly. "Follow me"

Nico's POV

I lead Y/n and her friends over to my table and sat down, and to my surprise Y/n sat down right next to me without so much as hesitating. I thought back when we were outside of the Hermes cabin "And for the record, i like having you around" She had said. For some reason that made my heart beat faster.

"So, Nico, when should we expect to get claimed?" Kylie asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I mean is there like a schedule on when we get claimed or something" Dean asked

"I don't know, most people get claimed soon after they arrive, others don't get claimed at all" I answered.

Y/n looked like she was about to say something until she was interrupted by Chiron.

"Campers! We have some new demigods that arrived just today. Jayden Grey, Dean Grey, Katie Hawkins, and Y/n L/n!" Chiron said followed by cheering throughout the crowd.

Suddenly everyone had quieted down and started whispering while looking over at me, except they weren't looking at me they were looking at Y/n.

I looked over at Y/n and gasped. Over her head was a glowing blue lightning bolt, the symbol of Zeus.

"What? why is everyone staring at me?" she asked confused.

I pointed to the glowing symbol over her head, and she looked up and gasped "Does this mean that...Zeus is my dad?" she asked as she swatted at the glowing symbol.

"Yes" I said as the symbol disappeared.

"All hail Y/n L/n daughter of Zeus the King of the gods!" Chiron announced. Everyone cheered at that.

I was kind of relieved,partly because she wouldn't have to spend the night in the same cabin with Connor Stoll and because she wasn't a daughter of Hades.

"Awesome!" Y/n said quietly "But does this mean that i'll have a cabin all to myself?"

"Not all the time, Jason Grace, he's a son of Zeus too so you'll be sharing a room with him" i said looking into her e/c eyes.

"Awesome! I've never had a brother before. wher-" she was cut off when Jason walked up to us holding hands with Piper.

"So you're my new sis" Jason said sticking out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Jason Grace" he said with a wide grin "And this is Piper, my girlfriend"

"Y/n L/n, Nico was just telling me about you, it's so cool to get to have a brother!" she said excitedly.

"It's great to finally have a sister around the cabin again ,it gets pretty boring in the Zeus cabin alone" he said still smiling

"I bet, but what about Dean, Jayden, and Kylie? when will they get claimed? she asked

"They might get claimed in a few days or so" Piper answered

"Well the campfire's starting, it was nice meeting you Y/n, Do you know how to get to the Zeus cabin?" he asked

"I'll show her where it is" I said quickly

"Perfect then i'll see you at the Zeus cabin after the campfire" Jason said walking away with Piper.