Camp Half-Blood (Chapter 3)

L/N-Last name

Y/N POV

As soon as we got into the infirmary you saw him, Nico, lying on his stomach, his back badly wounded from the hellhound attack.

You ran over to him, ignoring the campers trying to set you down on one of the cots. When you got to Nico's side he was still unconscious, but he was breathing slowly.

By this time Dean, Jayden and Kylie had all been taken for a tour of camp. Leaving you, Nico and the boy standing by his cot.

"Will he be alright?" you asked the boy standing by Nico's cot. He had sandy blond hair and blue eyes, and was wearing a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, shorts and flip flops.

"Yes, he's lost some blood but he will be just fine. He should be out of here in a few hours" he said "And as for you, you need to get those shoulders of your stitched up, and get some ambrosia" he said as he lead you to an empty cot.

"I'm Will by the way, Will Solace" he said sticking his hand out.

"Y/n L/n" You say as you shake his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Will stitched up your shoulders you turned back to Nico and saw that his back was completely healed and he was snoring lightly. Will then gave you a square of food that looked like a golden brownie.

"It's ambrosia" Will said " Food of the gods"

"Doesn't it kill mortals or something?" You ask looking at the square in your hand.

"Yes, but not demigods, it heals us. Except if we eat too much of it we burn up and die" Will explained.

"Oh, Is this what healed Nico so quickly?" You asked as you hesitantly took a bite of the ambrosia. It tasted like F/f that you used to eat with your mom when you two would go out together.

"Yes, and if i may ask what does it taste like?"

"Like F/f" You said "I used to eat it with my mom when we used to go out to celebrate for my birthday. Once we even went out to celebrate my first F on a test. U-until she died." You said taking a sudden interest in your feet.

"I'm sorry Y/n" Will said taking your hand.

You pulled your hand away to wipe the tear that escaped your eye. "My shoulders feel much better. Thank you" You said giving him a small smile.

"Your welcome, but are you sure you're ok?" He asked but before you could answer you heard someone say your name.

"Y/n!" Nico said and his head shot up as he stumbled off the cot and ran towards you and Will.

"Hey Nico, nice to see that you're feeling better" You say laughing a bit.

"Much better" He says smiling a bit "But w-what happened with the hellhound?" he asked

"Well i tried to fight it off but failed. Luckily the hunters of Artemis were there and they took care of it" You said.

"A-are you hurt?" he asks moving a little closer.

"Not badly, just clawed in the shoulders" you say "But Will took care of that" you finished looking back at Will.

Nico took another step closer and inspected your shoulders.

"Nico, why don't you show Y/n around camp?" Will says.

"Alright" Nico says as he leads you out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Nico walked out of the infirmary and you took in your surroundings. Twenty cabins in total, all placed in the shape of a greek omega Ω.

"Each of those cabins honors the greek gods and goddesses" Nico said

"So, each cabin represents a different god or goddess?" You ask

"Yes, there were originally twelve cabins, all the Olympian gods except for Hades and the minor gods, but after the Second Titan War, my... friend Percy Jackson made the gods promise to claim all their children and for the minor gods to have more respect, so now there are twenty cabins, one honoring each god or goddess. Minors included" Nico explained

"Wow!" you said amazed "so the children of those gods live in these cabins?" you asked

"Exactly" Nico said, looking a little surprised. "You'll be staying in the Hermes cabin until your claimed"

"Claimed?" you ask a little confused

"It's when your godly parent sends a sign claiming that your their child" he explains as he leads you to a cabin that was the most worn-looking of the cabins, it's dull brown paint chipped off (it really should be repainted) with a caduceus- the sign of Hermes-overhanging the door. You both stopped outside

"So...Who's your godly parent?" You asked

Nico sighed slightly and said "Hades"

"Like, ruler of the underworld and the dead?" you asked

"Yes" he cringed a little like he was waiting for you to yell at him or something.

"That's so cool!" you say excitedly

"You think that's cool " he said, looking a little confused.

"Yeah, i mean how could you not?" you ask

"It's just that...usually people don't want me around, since i'm the son of hades" he says

"Well i don't think people should judge you by who your father is" You said as he knocks on the Hermes cabin door.

"And for the record, i like having you around" you say smiling

"R-really?" he asks smiling a little as well

"Of course" you say still smiling

Then the door swung open and we were greeted by two boys with brown hair and blue eyes.

"This must be the fourth new demigod" they said in sync as they smiled mischievously at us.

"Y/n L/n" You introduced yourself

"I'm Travis Stoll" the boy on the left said

"And i'm Connor Stoll aka, your future boyfriend" the boy on the right said cracking a wide grin.

Travis punched him in the arm and said " You don't even know who her godly parent is yet, she could be our sister!" he scolded

Connor put up his hands up in surrender "But she doesn't exactly look like our sister does she?" he asked raising his eyebrows at you.

Nico cleared his throat "Anyway, not that i want to leave her here with you two but i have to go take care of some things so if you don't mind showing her to Jayden, Dean and Kylie that would be great" he said in a bit of anger in his tone.

"Sure thing Nico" travis and connor said in sync

Nico leaned down to your ear "I would keep all valuable possessions close" he whispered as he walked toward a big baby blue house with white trim.

"Right this way Y/n" Connor said, taking your arm and leading you into the cabin.