Chapter 10: Tears In The Rain

Abel's Inner Monologue:

I knew I'd get her back, there was no questioning it. My entire plan was executed perfectly and the minute I slipped deep inside of her I knew I had regained all control.

It's crazy what a woman can do to a man, there's so much power in pussy. I was like a fiend for her, not just sexually but in every way. I refused to live in a world where she wasn't mine.

Addictions are scary, they have a way of taking over your entire life and mind.

Your entire focus and reason for living and breathing begins to revolve around the addiction.

Za is my addiction and my high, if I could shoot her into my veins I would.

I never thought I'd ever find a girl that I would lay down and die for until I met her, and now that I have her, there is no letting go.

_________________________________

Abel's POV:

I lay awake, watching Zahra sleep. She's naked and wrapped up in my sheets with her hair covering her face. I slip out from underneath her and remove her arms from my waist carefully so I won't wake her up.

I quietly walk across the bedroom naked and grab my camera off of the dresser that was recording us the entire time that we fucked.

Zahra hadn't even seen it and I'm surprised because she's usually really observant, even in sexual types of situations.

I scroll back through the footage watching us fuck, I bite on my lip watching myself flip her into multiple sex positions. I make sure the sound is muted so she won't hear. The sight of us made me hard all over again.

I'm so happy to have her back, being inside of her is on some next-level shit, she's loyal to me and makes me happy, and she keeps me sane. I couldn't ask for a better girl.