Chapter 8: Birthday Mess

Abel's Inner Monologue:

The drugs were fucking with my brain on a whole new level. I'm slowly losing myself and grips with reality.

All of my thoughts and actions were more violent and aggressive than they've ever been.

I didn't know who would be next on my list, I didn't know whose blood I would have on my hands next.

It's like a different side of me was killing people and doing all of this violent shit.

It was a side of me that lacked remorse or feeling, a side of me so obsessed with Zahra that he would do any and everything to be with her.

I had no clue just how far I'd go, how far my inner demons would push me.

I love Za, she's my heart and soul, and without her, I seemed to be losing myself even more.

This was just the beginning though, soon my violent outbursts would reach a whole new level.

__________________________________

Abel's POV:

"Abel! Yo nigga wake up!" I feel a slap across my face and I automatically jump up and grab my gat from off of the bedside table, aiming it and ready to fire.

"Yo, chill! What the fuck nigga! Put that shit down!" Lamar says, backing up towards the window with his hands in the air, shook.

My chest heaves and sweat drips down my face as I keep the gun on him, I can feel all of the adrenaline rushing throughout my body.

"What the fuck is wrong with you nigga! Don't ever sneak up on me like that again! You want a fucking round shot into you!" I bark at him, narrowing my eyebrows angrily.

His eyes are saucer wide and a scared expression is plastered on his face as he presses his back against the window and keeps his hands up.

"I'm sorry kid, I was just trying to wake you up cause you were talking crazy shit in your sleep when I came to check on you, I'm sorry man." He says frantically.

I slowly lower the gun and run a hand slowly over my sweaty face.

"Fuck, thank God that was a dream man," I mumbled, beginning to calm down a little bit.

He relaxes once the gun is off of him. "What was the shit about anyway?" He asks.

I stand and walk over to the window, peeking out of it and looking through my binoculars to see over into Za's room.