Chapter 9: Good D*ck & Tongue Tricks

Zahra's Inner Monologue:

In all honesty, my main focus when hopping into the passenger seat of Troy's car was nutting. I guess the minuscule bit of nigga mentality that I have inside of my mind just took over my brain because all I could think about was sex.

Abel unleashed all of the hot heat and fire that I had stored deep inside of me and to be honest, I needed to ride on somebody's dick that night or I'd probably end up calling him to quench my thirst.

I settled on Troy because he was kinda cute, he had a certain little swag about him that I was attracted to. He was spitting the right type of game and finessed me into taking him back home with me for a quick little smash, but things didn't quite go as planned.

If I had had any clue that my bringing him to my home that night would ultimately end up ruining his entire life in the future, I would have left him in the club.

I didn't know that I'd be seeing him again after that one night. I didn't know he'd end up trying to be my hero or knight in shining armor.

I didn't know Abel would end up doing the horrible things he did to him and me, but I'm jumping way ahead of myself here. Let's go back to the first night that I met Troy at the club, and what we discovered when we entered into my hotel suite.

_______________________________

Zahra's POV:

I start to panic and hyperventilate when I flick on my light switch and see Abel's body lying lifeless and badly bloodied in the middle of my living room floor.

He seemed to have crashed through my glass coffee table and was bleeding heavily from his head, mouth, and nose.

"Abel? Oh my god Abel!" I scream out as I rush to his side, stepping over shards of glass and a puddle of blood to reach him.