Chapter 4: No New Friends

Abel's Inner Monologue:

I am becoming a monster. I wasn't proud of all of the shit that I did, the people that I hurt. It wasn't me, it wasn't in my blood.

The guilt ate me up, the thoughts of all the shit I did constantly on repeat in my mind making it hard for me to sleep.

I noticed a sickening pattern though with the whole fire shit and that guy being murdered.

Before every single incident, I was fucking high out of my mind.

The excessive usage of drugs changed me, took over, and made me paranoid and violent.

Although I know of all the negative types of effects that it has on me and my mind, I can't seem to stop myself from abusing, consuming, and indulging in it.

Foreign substances made me sin, made me do shit that people are locked up in prison for, yet I walked freely.

These multiple personalities that I have developed aren't normal at all, I was becoming capricious and I know that the drugs are the cause.

One minute I'm calm, cool, and collected Abel, and the next I'm someone else, an evil side of me comes out.

The pills, coke, weed, and XO have become part of my lifestyle and a part of me.

I wanted to change for Zahra, my mother, and my fans, but I couldn't.

I'll most likely continue smoking weed and doing drugs until I can't hit another note.

The only thing that I can do now is attempt to control my rage before I end up hurting the wrong person.

I had no fucking clue what all of the drugs would influence me to do next and it scared the shit out of me.

I guess it really will be XO till I overdose...