Chapter 6: The Real Him

Abel's POV:

Abel's POV:

I told Za that I was heading into the studio but my mind was focused on more than just my music for once.

I know she's pissed that I snapped at her at the mall, but I've been on edge all fucking day.

Someone is fucking with me, and everyone knows I hate being fucked with.

While Za was shopping in the Fendi store, I got some private texts sent to my phone of video stills of me and Gianna fucking in the club and me sneaking out of, Za's apartment after setting the fire.

Somebody is blackmailing me for a lot of money and they have evidence that can not only expose all of the shit that I have done to Za but put my ass in jail for a long time.

The anonymous person told me to drive over to the deserted side of Toronto where the only working pay phone in the city still stands and to pick it up as soon as I got there.

The person also told me to bring a bag with twenty thousand dollars in cash to pay for their silence.

I got the money in all hundreds packed into a duffle bag as they requested, but I planned on setting this motherfucker up to figure out who it is that has been following and blackmailing me. Whoever it is their ass is going to get dealt with.

I parked my car and looked around the deserted area to see if I could spot anyone, I saw no other cars around at all.

I have my gun tucked inside of my waistband in case this is a setup and I have Belly and Cash on standby at a nearby location.

I cautiously step out and begin making my way over to the phone booth, keeping my hand on my gun the entire time.

After closing the glass door behind me I picked up the phone and pressed one like I was instructed, it began ringing in my ear.

"Do you have all the money?" A deep unrecognizable voice answers the phone.

"Yeah I have your fucking money, where are you?" I ask.

"Leave the bag inside of the phone booth and drive away."

"Do I look like a fucking idiot to you? If I give you this money how do I know that you still won't leak the videos?"

"You don't know that, but at this point, you have no fucking choice but to trust me, don't you? You're not in control this time, Abel."

"I swear when I figure out who you are I am going to murder you with my bare fucking hands." I fume.

The person laughs. "Your threats aren't scaring me nigga, you'll have to figure out who I am first. How does it feel to not have control for once?"