Chapter 5: Two Faced

Abel's Inner Monologue:

Entering headfirst into this relationship with Za, I put my old ways behind me.

In just a short time, I went from a nigga that had a different girl every night to one that went home to the same girl.

It was very different and foreign, but one thing that I know is that I care about Za with all that I have in me.

I think I'm falling in love with her, so I can't let my "The Weeknd" persona cause me to fuck up the one real and good thing that I have going on in my life right now.

With these habits of mine, it's very easy to slip back into my old ways. I knew deep down it wouldn't be long before I fucked up.

_______________________________

Abel's POV:
Paris, France

The song "Niggas In Paris" by Kanye West and Jay- Z blared through the speakers as my crew and I turned up in the private section of this wild-ass club in Paris.

It was a celebration, I just finished up a four-week mini-tour engagement through Europe and we had to show out before we headed back home to Canada.

I honestly missed the fuck out of Zahra, but she was distracted with upcoming school midterms and shit so she couldn't even accompany me to Europe.

Big bottles of Dom Perignon, Hennessy, Moet, and Patron were being consumed while coke, weed, and pills scattered the glass tables.

The people out here in Paris take the quality of their drugs so fucking seriously, the shit that we bought is some next-level strong shit and it has me in my zone, and these codeine cups painting a picture so vivid for me.

Some of the hottest Parisian bitches are scattered in our section, and the majority of them are looking to fuck.

I have to try to stay in control of my crazy ass libido because I know that I haven't had any sex since I left Canada four long weeks ago and even then I had Z placed in so many positions that all she could do was sleep for the rest of the day.

I can be insatiable and I can't let my crazy sex drive get me caught up out here.

I pose for some pictures with my crew, dressed from head to toe in all black as usual. I hold up a bottle of Dom as Lamar snaps a pic of me for my Instagram.

Throughout our photo session, I could feel someone's eyes on me and I glanced all around the club to see who was watching me.