Chapter 102

Arthur looked to you in alarm. "They did?" He said, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, and my backpack. I kinda need that before tomorrow." You replied, turning around to face him in front of the closed front door. The Brit sighed loudly and glanced at his coworkers watching the exchange intently from his laptop. "Alright, go kick their asses." He said in defeat, "But be back soon. It's dark out."

  "Okay." You said cheerily as a knock came from the door. You narrowed your eyes and whipped around to open the front door. Nobody was standing there, but at your feet lay a mangled (f/c) ukulele case, hinges ripped apart and the edges shredded. You gently picked up the remains of your case and lifted the top up.

  Sebastian lay inside, seemingly unharmed. You sighed in relief before the top of the case fell off to reveal the ends of the nylon strings curled in spirals at both ends of the instrument. "Oh god, is it okay?" Arthur asked, peeking over your shoulder. "They cut his strings." You said in a monotone voice. Arthur sighed again as you turned and walked silently toward the stairs. "Are you still going to find them?" He asked. "Yeah. I forgot that I had something I can use against them though. It's obvious they're fucking with me for Richard." You said, looking down at him with a small smile before disappearing in your room. "Who's Sebastian?" Ivan asked from the forgotten laptop. "What just happened?" Yao muttered. 

  Arthur walked back to the couch and balanced the laptop on his knees and torso. "Sorry about that." He said apologetically. "Now i'm curious, though. Who's Sebastian, and who's ass did you give her permission to kick?" Yao asked. "Yeah, man. Fill us in." Alfred grinned, "She looked ready to kill."

   "Sebastian is her ukulele, which her biological father gave to her. She hasn't seen him in years and as far as she knows he's dead." Arthur stated, receiving  sad looks from those in the Skype call. "She's had issues with a group of boys at school who harass her, and they're the ones who taped her arms and legs together and cut Sebastian's strings. I gave her permission to go find them and kick their asses because they have her school bag which she needs for obvious reasons." He continued. "Well, damn." Ivan said with wide eyes. "She broke the leader of the group's ribs." Arthur chuckled, "I'm not worried about her."

    You threw open your door and marched down the stairs triumphantly. "What have you got there?" Arthur smirked. "Richard's guitar! I forgot I still had it from when I poisoned him." You grinned, gently strumming the expensive instrument. "Wait, she poisoned a kid!?" Yao asked. "I was there." Matthew laughed. "What do you plan on doing with that?" Your dad asked curiously. "I'm either gonna smash it, or hand it over nicely. They get to pick." You replied happily as you opened the door and boldly stepped outside, "Be back soon!"

  "I like this kid." Yao stated. "Me too. Is she coming to take your kid to work day? You know, whenever we get around to actually planning that." Ivan added. "Maybe." Arthur smiled, "Now, what were we talking about before?"

~~~~~~~~~~

   You strummed Richard's guitar loudly as you walked through the park. "I know at least one of you fuckers are here!" You called into the silence, "Get on out here! I have Richard's precious guitar!!"

  Martin poked his head out from the play structure a distance away, his bright blonde hair visible for only a moment before it disappeared. "Ay, McFly! Get your ass over here!" You yelled. To your surprise, multiple forms walked down the steps to the metal playground a moment later, Martin in the lead. "I see the whole gang is here." You smirked as they wandered up. "Gimme Richard's guitar." The blonde said in a low voice, holding the roll of duct tape up threateningly. You moved your hands to hold the guitar by it's neck and hoisted it above your head. "Boy, it'd sure be a shame if something was to happen to this." You said sweetly. "Put it down!" Martin said angrily, taking a step toward you. "Not so fast." You said, taking a step back, "I'm willing to make a deal."