Chapter 92

"Finally." Richard scoffed as you strut up to him. "Give me Emil's phone." You stated, holding out you hand. The brunette narrowed his eyes and stood up straighter, no longer in a fighting stance. "Why?" He questioned, the arm holding the baseball-bat sized chunk of wood falling to his side. "You heard me. Give it." You commanded once more. 

  "What's she doing?" Alfred muttered from his spot a distance away. "She's only talking?" Arthur scowled.

  "Why should I?" The male sneered, taking a step toward you. "Give. Me. The. Phone. I'm not going to fight you on this." You growled, not moving aside from your hands turning to fists at your sides. Richard's confused and annoyed face quickly turned into a mischievous grin once he was closer to you. "Hmm... Maybe I will. But you have to give me something in return." He said quietly, standing uncomfortably close in front of you and staring down your deathly glare. Before you could respond his lips were on yours.

  "Holy shit. HoLY SHIT." Alfred exclaimed as Arthur gasped in disbelief. "The fuck is that kid doing?" Gilbert snorted. "Oh, he's dead." Francis stated angrily.

  Richard grabbed the back of your head to keep you from moving as his other hand traveled to your neck, then to your shoulder. Your eyes widened when his hand reached your chest. Clawing at the arm that held your head with your nails, you forced yourself away and fought the urge to vomit. Richard grinned at you condescendingly and picked up the stick he had left on the ground. "Give. Me. The. Phone." You said, your voice shaking as you kept your distance. "Why don't you come get it?" He snickered, strutting towards you again with the stick in hand. You rushed at him with a fist raised.

  He swung the large branch and hit the side of your head. You staggered back, clutching your head and wincing at the sting of the cuts on your face from the twigs. Richard laughed and ran at you again with the stick raised in both hands. "(y/n)!" Emil called from the tree he sat beneath. You looked up just in time to see Richard's grin as the stick approached. Silently, you raised an arm and grabbed the branch. Richard's eyes widened as he tried to force his weapon from your grip. With a smirk you punched him square in the temple, making him yelp in pain and release the branch.

  "Oh shit, she has the stick now." Alfred laughed.

    "Wait, fuck! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Richard screamed as you gripped the branch and gazed at him. The brunette turned on his heels and began to run through the grass while holding his head gingerly. You looked to Emil, who raised a fist in the air and grinned. "No mercy, babe!" He called to you. You grinned back and took off after Richard, who hadn't made it that far on account of his feet tripping him up. With a giggle of glee, you leaped in the air and swung the stick at him with all the force you could muster. There was a large crack! as the branch collided with his torso, making Richard scream in pain.

"I can't tell if the stick broke or all of his ribs did." Francis said, a small smile on his face. "I hope both." Arthur and Alfred said simultaneously. Gilbert nodded and grinned.

   He slumped to the ground as you stuck your landing and inspected the branch. A large crack ran down the side of it and Richard was breathing very hard on the cool grass. "You alright?" You asked casually. "N-No! Fucking-" Richard exclaimed from the ground. You gazed at him for a moment, then sighed in defeat. "I'll come back for you. Get out Emil's phone." You stated, then turned around and skipped back to Emil. " Your face is bleeding." He stated weakly when you reached him. You placed the back of your hand to your cheek and a small gasp escaped your lips when you realized he was right. "Oops." You laughed, "I told McDouche i'd come back for him, so let's hurry and get you to my place before he dies."

  "Why'd you say that?" He frowned. "Because I may be a shitty human being, but I don't wanna be a bad one. It's too cold for him to be laying around outside." You replied, putting an arm around his torso to support him as you guided him back toward your apartment. "(y/n)!" Francis gasped, racing toward you with Alfred and Gilbert close behind. "I'm coming back for Richard." You explained calmly, Emil leaning on you for support. "Oh god, your face is all bloody..." Alfred said, turning your head to the side to examine the cuts. "I'm fine." You stated. "This is a glorious view of your shoes, Al." A voice said from Alfred's phone, "Lemme see."

  "(y/n), say hi to Arthur!" Alfred said, holding up the phone so the outer camera faced you. "Hey, dad." You said cheerily. "Oh god, he hurt you..." Arthur said angrily. "He hurt Emil more." You replied. "I'm fine." Emil protested, looking to you and revealing his swollen eye. Arthur sighed loudly, and you took this opportunity to look to Alfred. "You wanna get Rich, or should I come back for him? His torso made a crack sound, so..." You asked. Alfred snorted and replied, "I'll carry him or something. You go on ahead. Say bye, Arthur."

  "See you tomorrow, (y/n). Good job." Arthur said before hanging up on the Skype call. You slowly helped Emil across the street and onto the sidewalk with Gilbert and Francis beside you as Alfred went back for Richard. "He's gonna give back your phone now." You said cheerily. "That's what this was about??" Francis exclaimed. "Yeah. I didn't want to fight him, but then he was a perv. So yeah." You explained as Alfred caught up, Richard yelling profanities in his arms. "Shut it." You snapped back at him. Richard went silent immediately, but continued glaring daggers at Alfred. Emil sighed quietly as you neared the stairs to your home, which seemed much longer now. "Well, shit." Gilbert said, looking to you. You laughed and gently picked up Emil bridal style, to everyone's amazement. 

  "Do I even weigh anything to you?" Emil frowned as you started up the stairs. "Nah, it's like holding a couple of grapes." You replied with a grin.

Eyyyyy

next chapter is gonna be like 90% fluff because i fukin feel like it

the other 10% is just reader being an asshole to Richard and we all need that amiright 

comment and vote kids bc this fight scene took a while to write

asta la pasta