Chapter 74

"We're on out way to (hospital name). Her and that Emil kid look like they've been through hell and back." Gilbert explained. "I'll be there in a few." Francis stated, hanging up the phone so he could call Arthur. "What?" The Brit said angrily over the phone. "Arthur, they're alive. Gilbert found them." Francis said excitedly. Arthur gasped and the Frenchman could hear him stagger backwards. "W-What? How? Where?" He asked frantically. "I don't know. They're on their way to the hospital. I'll tell you more when I get there, okay?" Francis said gently. "O-Okay." Arthur said, his voice cracking.

~~~~~~~~

  Francis burst into the hospital room excitedly. You were sound asleep, one arm and shoulder wrapped up and an IV hooked up to the other. Cuts adorned your pale, thin face. "Oh God..." Francis gasped. "I know right? She flipped her shit when we first found her." Gilbert said from his chair beside her bed, "She had a fucking gun and wouldn't let us touch Emil."

  "A gun!?" Francis exclaimed. "Yeah man. I'd show you but I had to give it to the cops. Her and Emil were all bloody too. It was creepy." Gilbert said. "Wait, where is Emil?" The blonde asked. "Oh, he's in another room with Ludwig. They refused to put them in the same room, but I think they'll change their minds when (y/n) wakes up and starts screeching." The Prussian snickered, "You should've seen her. Ludwig tried to take Emil to the car without her and she fucking launched herself at him."

  "Man, I wonder what happened..." Francis muttered. 

~~~~~~~~~

   Your eyes fluttered slowly open to find a white ceiling above you. For a few blissful seconds you had no idea who you were, but once reality came rushing back you shot up and looked wildly around. Gilbert was there, and Francis. Emil wasn't. You began to hyperventilate and Francis rushed to comfort you. "(y/n), (y/n), calm down. It's okay." He said as he put his hands on your shoulders. You winced at his touch and only hyperventilated more, your eyes wide as you looked past him around the room. "(y/n), Emil's okay." Gilbert called from his chair, "He's in another room. I promise."

  You relaxed slightly at his statement, still shaking as your breathing began to slow. "It's okay, (y/n). It's okay. You know what? We should call Arthur. Do you want to talk to Arthur?" Francis continued, taking out his phone. He found the Brit's contact and put it on speaker. It didn't take long for him to answer. "Francis, are you at the hospital?" Your dad's voice said. You stared at the device as Francis grinned at you. "Say hi, (y/n)." He urged you. "(y/n)'s awake? (y/n)!" Arthur exclaimed. Your eyes watered and you hiccuped back a sob. "Oh shit, she's crying..." Francis said to the phone. You put a hand to your mouth as tears ran down your face. "(y/n)..." Francis said, "What's wrong?"

  You said nothing, but continued to cry silently as Arthur talked. "(y/n), i'm going to be home tomorrow, okay? I'll get to see you tomorrow, I promise. God, I missed you. Is she hurt, Francis?" Arthur asked. Francis picked up the phone and put it off speaker. "I'm off speaker now," He said, "Her whole left arm aside from her hand is wrapped up and she's skinnier than a pencil, but other than that and a few scratches she's okay I guess." 

  "Can I talk to Gilbert? Is he there?" Arthur asked. "Sure." Francis said, handing the phone to Gilbert and motioning for him to go out into the hallway. As the German left, Francis took a seat in a chair by your bed and gently touched your arm. "What's wrong?" he repeated again. You looked to him and said nothing. For some reason, you couldn't will yourself to speak. You looked to the table by the bed and saw a notepad on the end farthest from you. Francis saw you eyeing it and grabbed it, handing it to you along with a pen near it. You scribbled furiously on it,

She tried to kill me. I didn't think I'd get to hear him again.

 before handing it to the Frenchman. He took it gently and scanned the page before looking at you in terror. "Oh my god." He muttered, putting a hand over his mouth. You took the notepad back and began to write more.

It sucked, man. She was psycho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "What happened? How did you find her?" Arthur asked as Gilbert closed your door behind him. "Okay, so me and Lud were going to this office building in this really sketchy part of town because the boss said they're thinking of buying it. So we, like, got out of the car and I saw (y/n) just walking down the sidewalk carrying her friend, and so I started running toward her and stuff and I think I scared her because she just whipped around and ran the other way. Then me and Lud, like, chased her into this alley and when we catch up she sets down that one kid and turns to us and she had a fucking gun. It took us like ten minutes to get her to put it down so we could get a look at the other kid." Gilbert explained tiredly. 

    "What the hell?" Arthur said in surprise. "I have no idea where she got it, man. But like we told her we would take Emil to the car and that she could come and she could take her gun with her and stuff. We said the gun part mostly so she wouldn't freak out. So Lud picks up Emil because the kid's, like, unconscious for some reason and when he starts walking away (y/n) fucking screams and drops the gun and just full on side rams Ludwig. But she's like a twig so he just turned around and was like 'what the fuck kid' and she like grabs the kids hand and glares at him because apparently him being out of her reach is one of the seven deadly sins. Once we got to the hospital the doctors said she has like head injuries so we think she wasn't thinking straight." The Prussian continued, "Plus he hasn't said anything this whole time beside the scream."

  "Ah, after Catherine incidents she's usually pretty quiet." Arthur said sadly, "I'm just very concerned about what happened to make her get a gun."

 "I had to give it to the cops. They want to talk to her once you get here." Gilbert stated. "Makes sense. Thanks for getting her, by the way. Also sorry she almost shot you." Arthur muttered. "Nah, it's cool. She's pretty badass, to be honest. I'm gonna try to ask what happened to her arm. She flipped out when I nudged it and now it's all wrapped up." The albino said, "I'll have Francis update you."

  Gilbert wandered back into the room and handed Francis his phone. The blond looked absolutely horrified. "What?" Gilbert asked. The Frenchman handed him the notepad and he quickly scanned it.

Lmao I ate nothing the entire time I was gone

 This guy snuck us food but I made Em eat it because he's not used to no food but he still passed out from hunger and also Catherine knocked him out but I think he stayed out because of hunger anyway

"You've been gone for a fucking week!" Gilbert exclaimed. You shrugged and took the notepad back.

Do you know if Em is awake? He needs food. 

  "(y/n), I think you need food more than he does." Francis sighed, "Do you want some Jello or something?"

I'm good tbh

"I'm getting Jello." Francis stated, getting up and walking briskly out of the room. You snorted at the closed door.

What is it with me and being forced Jello

Yo wadup

Don't forget to comment and vote my children

Asta la Pasta~